Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

fully expect dom to take an old sherman tank, and drop in a 2JZ with no tune and win a street race, talking bout this for my family, while sipping on a bottle of corona.

It was very predictable. And not in a “you know what you’re getting in a F&F movie” way. Most of this movie is just shoehorns and ret-cons. And my favorite part was the last few seconds and the mid-credit scene.

I will say I was entertained for the couple hours that I was constantly eye rolling/laughing for but I doubt I’ll ever wanna watch this movie again:lol:

I swear I was waiting the entire movie for them to say their half or step brothers. Like really? Brothers, brothers :lol:

I swear I was waiting the entire movie for them to say their half or step brothers. Like really? Brothers, brothers :lol:
Well just looking up ages and saw Cena is 44, Diesel 53 and Brewster 41. So they're telling us somehow Cena is born between the two and they just never have any kind of relationship despite putting family above all?!?! With characters being brought back from the dead I'm not expecting some great explanation in the film but c'mon lol.

Also, for those who've seen it is this on par with Hobbs and Shaw or nah?? I definitely have been watching these for all the ridiculous stunts and know the movie plot is basically secondary at this point.

Well just looking up ages and saw Cena is 44, Diesel 53 and Brewster 41. So they're telling us somehow Cena is born between the two and they just never have any kind of relationship despite putting family above all?!?! With characters being brought back from the dead I'm not expecting some great explanation in the film but c'mon lol.

Also, for those who've seen it is this on par with Hobbs and Shaw or nah?? I definitely have been watching these for all the ridiculous stunts and know the movie plot is basically secondary at this point.
IMO, Hobbs and Shaw was better than the last two FF films.

Like I said, this movie is beyond the "what did you expect from a F&F movie?" defense. I'm as diehard F&F fanboy as you can get but this movie really tests the boundaries of how far a franchise can insult your intelligence. They've got jokes breaking the 4th wall now and they legit just laugh it off in the movie. You really have to watch it to truly get it:lol:

Since I've watched all the films, I too will put time aside to watch this.

I need to see how they tie-in Riddick to the franchise lol

You need to post the face in your avy for fools thinking a Fast movie would have any type of good story.
Haha.
73915.jpg

Part Of The Disappointment In This Franchise Is All Of The Characters Have Lost Their Charisma And Are Just Flat And Boring.

It's Weird Tyrese And Luda Characters Are The Only Characters With Personality At This Point.

Just A Bunch Of Stone Faced, Stare Down, One Liners At This Point...But Watevs, Movie Was Entertainingly Silly. Cant Say Id Watch Again Tho.

Checked out a matinee, yeah this wasn't good. It's like when it's you're too in on joke on yourself that you ruin it, like Flavor of Love season 8 or something. Usually when folks go there they reinvent themselves though, so hopefully this is what that is. "aight here's all the memes and jokes, get it out the way"

Back
Top Bottom