Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I haven't seen any of these since...5? The one in Brazil. I want to watch this one. Will I miss too much if I try to jump ahead?
Yes. Too many characters and stories have happened since then. Anything with Statham, his mom, Han, Jakob, Cipher, Little B, Nobodies, won't have any significance.

Seen a commercial with Han and Statham. I only saw the last one once and was half asleep. What was the explanation for that again? I vaguely remember Kurt Russell being shoehorned in somehow:lol:

Seen a commercial with Han and Statham. I only saw the last one once and was half asleep. What was the explanation for that again? I vaguely remember Kurt Russell being shoehorned in somehow:lol:
Handwave is the explanation. :lol:

they can create a season of mythbusters trying to recreate and find out the plausibility of the stunts and craziness that has happened in this film series

Just saw it

Can’t believe how unrealistic it’s become 😂😂

Wild ending / caught me off guard

THERE IS A POST CREDIT SCENE

As someone who hasn't watched a Fast movie past the 4th one, I was pretty sports entertained by Fast X.

Aquaman was going all in lol

Just got back from the film. Why they have Mamoa dressed like a genie? :lol: To be honest, this film was over the top but it definitely wasn't the most over the top we've seen from the series. It was also way better than 9. I enjoyed it and look forward to the next 2 parts. Great antagonist also, Jason playing the hell outta that role.

i can f w this one. Actually really enteraining. I really like the bad guy that jason momoa created. Refreshing to see a new type of joker bad guy.

Gf dragged me to see this. I just got back from the theater. I haven't checked for a fast and furious since the second one.

You know a movie is a swing and a miss when Kim k's ex has arguably the funniest joke in the movie.

Movie was too congested. They were really in there rehashing jokes I heard when I was in middle school which was nearly 25 years ago.

How can you be so over the top in some areas but leave out the common sense parts (the fight scene with the two ladies dressed in white). All that ice was broken but no visible injuries were sustained.

For my $$$ John Cena was the real MVP. He brought energy to an otherwise dull movie.

Gf dragged me to see this. I just got back from the theater. I haven't checked for a fast and furious since the second one.

You know a movie is a swing and a miss when Kim k's ex has arguably the funniest joke in the movie.

Movie was too congested. They were really in there rehashing jokes I heard when I was in middle school which was nearly 25 years ago.

How can you be so over the top in some areas but leave out the common sense parts (the fight scene with the two ladies dressed in white). All that ice was broken but no visible injuries were sustained.

For my $$$ John Cena was the real MVP. He brought energy to an otherwise dull movie.

I haven’t watched a single trailer but damn I didn’t even think about Cena being in the movie

096C78B6-9816-4D7C-8E14-EB25A14593F2.jpeg

Seen this las night and felt like I was watchin a Power episode. Shenanigans on top of shenanigans :lol:

Jason Momoa was the highlight of the movie, dude was hilarious! When he was heading to his car towards the end of the movie and said “here we go.” and did this ballerina pose, laughed my *** off over that!

Letting an 8 yr do a complete perfect figure 8 in the parking lot :stoneface:
Letti & Cipher working together to get out of the black site prison, then starting that pointless fight only to end up working with each other to get out :stoneface:
Dom lifting the car with one hand, never seen the mans workout routine ever! :stoneface:
Then seeing Gal Gadot character alive & well. I said in theater “no one stays dead in this series!” The couple next to us & in front started laughing. :lol: Bet John Cena still alive too.
Either way I was entertained but the movie was just ok.

Also, they really should of used the tag line
“Fast-ten your seat belts”

I can’t believe what i just seen. Not gonna lie i enjoyed it as I’ve been here since the beginning but his they just know how to keep outdoing themselves.

Jason Momoa was the movie. Hands down the best part and what actually made the movie enjoyable. If you follow him on social you know this is like a really exaggerated version of himself.

So there’s obviously gonna be more but 3? So then Fast X kicks it off, they’re setting Up Hobbes & Shaw 2 and then end it with the big XI with a perfected Paul Walker AI?

Also surprised this thing actually fits a whole large popcorn. My AMC still had the charger bucket but at $50 it was an easy pass.

IMG_1575.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom