Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Bruh If they do an all women movie with her as the lead that’s gonna be awful, she’s a terrible actress :lol:
I can take her not being a great actress, but it’s her actually giving interviews criticizing movies for not being original that gets on my nerves lol! Mam, you have been in a decade worth of films where **** blows up left and right, no one really dies, and your bald boo seemingly always finds the solution; yet you’re signing up for spin offs, so sit down.

Alright, C CP1708 , let's continue this vehicular comedy. 🤣

(I surprised my son. He's out of school, I'm off for the holiday. He was ECSTATIC, ssssoooo... let's gooooo!)

Screenshot_20230529_105459.jpg

Bruh... 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mans drove down Hoover Dam.

Buuuut my son kept saying "I mean we've been in space, ssssoo..."

#fairpoint

Dante is now his favorite character in the whole franchise and arguably his favorite villain of any movie. He absolutely loved him. 🤣🔥 The Mojitos with dead guys, he goes 'What?! Who does that?!' and cackled the whole scene. 😂😂😂 When he stuck his tongue out at Leti, he was like 'Yeah I love this guy.' 🤣🤣🤣

I know they had that R34 there at Universal Hollywood years ago, but always great seeing it. My favorite car in the Fast series to this day too, had Brian turning into a Crip all of a sudden…

rocky is just doing a sequel to hobbs and shaw?

probably just want the aquabro vs black adam face off he didnt get in dceu?

rocky is just doing a sequel to hobbs and shaw?

probably just want the aquabro vs black adam face off he didnt get in dceu?
Not a sequel to Hobbs and Shaw from the reports. It's a bridge between Fast X and Fast X: Part II.

So this just went from a Trilogy to end the series into suddenly another spinoff squeezed in real quick?:lol:

They should just say it's a 2-parter and the second one takes places after Fast X part 2: Granny shifting second gear.

So this just went from a Trilogy to end the series into suddenly another spinoff squeezed in real quick?:lol:

They should just say it's a 2-parter and the second one takes places after Fast X part 2: Granny shifting second gear.

Apparently we gotta find out what Hobbs was doing in between movies :smh:

Did y’all like Hobbs?

I could’ve done without him in the franchise but he definitely I felt wasn’t my least favorite character

Back
Top Bottom