Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

6-5/7-1-4-3-2 is me. 5 and 7 are equal to me right now.

I might elevate 7 after more watchings.

The stealing the vault scene in 5 may be the greatest of all the driving/action scenes in the franchise. The introduction of Hobbs was too dope!

Last edited:
The Hobbit series > LOTR .....  and to me, it isn't even close..

as far as others go, wouldn't put Fast up there with:

- Indiana Jones

- Die Hard

- Rocky (even tho the last one should have never been made)

those just jump off my head... sure I'll think of others -- then I can give Fast a ranking

6-5-1-2-3-7-4.

I have 2F2F and Tokyo Drift that high not for quality per se, but for comedic value (2) and I just thought it was cool and new (3)

and like others, 7 needs to be rewatched many more times. theres still time for it to go up the list.

But as of right now, not feeling 7 as much as the others

Last edited:
5>>>>

Introducing Hobbs... Dude was lulz and intimidating

Tego& Omar>>>
The whole click being introduced to one another.
The vault chase
That ending where they open the vault and 'Danza Kuduro' starts :pimp:

I think the 1st is my favorite only because I went and saw it twice at the movies, but in the last few weeks I've watched all of them over again and I really can't sort the rest in order. I genuinly enjoy all of them.

1 through 3 are different movies

4 is the transition movie but it's kind of meh

5 through 7 are pure action films

Last edited:
2 Fast 2 Furious is the worst IMO

the movie is like a cartoon with real actors

Last edited:
I stand by the fact that Tokyo Drfit wasn't as bad of a film as everyone seems to make it out to be

I literally just watched it 2 days ago and I really like it a lot. Having seen Han's character play out in the rest of the series, I appreciated it more going back and already knowing about him. The movie was better than I remember when I first watched it.

Reactions: ct3
I feel like most people don't like it only because Dom & Brian weren't in it, not to mention Bow Wow having a prominent role :lol:

It told the most coherent and realistic story out of the whole series by far. I was disappointed that Sean didn't want to avenge Han and join up with the team in 7.

Reactions: ct3
I refused to like TD because of Bow Wow, and I felt Lucas was a cheap ripoff/replacement for Paul. Dude looked too old to be a teenager. But after watching it a few times over the years it's definitely appreciated. Much better than I originally thought.

If TD had a completely different protagonist cast it would of been better. Bow wow makes everything suck. If bow wow was some how put into the bible it would stop selling

Last edited:
5 is easily the best

i dont care what any of you say. franchie would have been dead if it wasnt as good as it was. 4 was HORRIBLE

I feel like most people don't like it only because Dom & Brian weren't in it, not to mention Bow Wow having a prominent role :lol:

It told the most coherent and realistic story out of the whole series by far. I was disappointed that Sean didn't want to avenge Han and join up with the team in 7.

Sean is supposed to be just a high school kid. Of course, by movie 7, he sure as hell doesn't look like it lol

Back
Top Bottom