Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

This all started because of tuna with no crust lmao.. Andre “black nerd” review on this trailer had me rollin

I hadn't noticed till the ringer reaction that Shaw WAS HOLDING UP THE VEST TO BLOCK BULLETS!!!!!
mrw-im-looking-for-some-fap-material-on-reddit-and-i-stumble-onto-at-at-rule--212215.gif

new addition to the family... and gon help tag team against rocky since he brought bootleg aquabro on board

:smh: this man killed Han and has a spinoff :smh:

This movie looks so ridiculous. It doesn't seem to have a coherent thought and nothing seems to make sense at all (why are they going to these places and why are they doing these things?)

To be honest, the slapstick nature of the action seems to take me out of it.

These movies are lame now. They have drug it out. Too many impossible/fake unrealistic stunts being pulled. At least make it seem possible. Won’t watch

This looks like a Netflix joint tbh. On a different note, maybe we'll see less of both Hobbs and Shaw in F9 due to this. Or maybe they'll find some way to shoehorn Shaw's cousin, great-grandfather or nanny in it as they keep adding Shaw family members in each iteration. :smh::smh::smh:

This looks like a Netflix joint tbh. On a different note, maybe we'll see less of both Hobbs and Shaw in F9 due to this. Or maybe they'll find some way to shoehorn Shaw's cousin, great-grandfather or nanny in it as they keep adding Shaw family members in each iteration. :smh::smh::smh:

These movies no long make sense or adhere to logic or the laws of physics. So Letty didn't die from a bullet to the head (with very little facial wounds, mind you) and she has memory loss and the bad guy from the film hires her as a henchman?

Shaw becoming a good guy is an all-time character flip. He went from the primary antagonist who killed their friend to a good guy helping 'the family' within one movie. I was like "y'all forgot he killed the homie, Han, that quick?" Han must be rolling over in his grave.

This is aside from the physics defying moves they do every other scene.

These movies no long make sense or adhere to logic or the laws of physics. So Letty didn't die from a bullet to the head (with very little facial wounds, mind you) and she has memory loss and the bad guy from the film hires her as a henchman?

Shaw becoming a good guy is an all-time character flip. He went from the primary antagonist who killed their friend to a good guy helping 'the family' within one movie. I was like "y'all forgot he killed the homie, Han, that quick?" Han must be rolling over in his grave.

This is aside from the physics defying moves they do every other scene.

I agree with you. Did our boy Sung Kang not want those F&F cheques? :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom