Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It was dope!

Watch it in dbox seats, its like a motion controller for seats, made the movie MUCH better.
Nice. I saw those seats on the news. Is it only in LA? Any in OC? Did it make you feel dizzy or nauseous at all?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by roc4life24

never seen any of the others but this was well done 
pimp.gif

How could you not watch the others but this one? It's like skipping straight to the last chapter of a book.
People don't watch Fast and Furious for its plot, but more for the action in my opinion.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by roc4life24

never seen any of the others but this was well done 
pimp.gif

How could you not watch the others but this one? It's like skipping straight to the last chapter of a book.
People don't watch Fast and Furious for its plot, but more for the action in my opinion.

Someone pages back said watch Tokyo Drift again for a surprise, but I didn't catch it

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Someone pages back said watch Tokyo Drift again for a surprise, but I didn't catch it

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

It was dope!

Watch it in dbox seats, its like a motion controller for seats, made the movie MUCH better.
Nice. I saw those seats on the news. Is it only in LA? Any in OC? Did it make you feel dizzy or nauseous at all?

Also in pompano beach florida

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

It was dope!

Also in pompano beach florida

Fast and Furious 6 on the way

Universal Studios said the 6th film will be out on Memorial Day in 2013.

Check out the story for more on the plot and what Universal said about the 6th installment.

http://bit.ly/iTQUSK

Fast and Furious 6 on the way

Universal Studios said the 6th film will be out on Memorial Day in 2013.

Check out the story for more on the plot and what Universal said about the 6th installment.

http://bit.ly/iTQUSK

Back
Top Bottom