Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

If Walker and Diesel aren't in the next one, R.I.P. F&F franchise.

Not taking anything from Statham, he can drive in his Transporter movies but it's not the same when original cast members aren't in it ever again.

Got the extended version blu-ray, woohoo, extra one minute of footage.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iceman7920

Please no jason aka the same character in every movie stathan.
You say that as if Paul Walker and Vin Diesel have such great dramatic range and bringing in Statham would ruin the franchise.
Statham would fit right in especially if they bring the series overseas. 

You say that as if Paul Walker and Vin Diesel have such great dramatic range and bringing in Statham would ruin the franchise.

Will be interesting to see where they take the next film, will it really be in Germany? I think Statham would make a great addition, maybe as a rival with his own crew. Also, can't help but hope they'll tie in where Tokyo Drift ended sometime in the next movie. I mean c'mon Han has been in both of the last films, they likely are regretting killing his character off in "Drift".

Will be interesting to see where they take the next film, will it really be in Germany? I think Statham would make a great addition, maybe as a rival with his own crew. Also, can't help but hope they'll tie in where Tokyo Drift ended sometime in the next movie. I mean c'mon Han has been in both of the last films, they likely are regretting killing his character off in "Drift".

Originally Posted by jayt206

Man I wish we had never even had the Tokyo Drift movie, that just ruined everything.  They know they made a HUGE mistake killing Han in that one...Hopefully we never have to see the main character from it again either (and bow wow for that matter)
On June 24, 2011, Universal Pictures announced that the anticipated sequel is scheduled for release on May 24, 2013.[sup][100][/sup] Moritz and Diesel are to return as producers and Lin returns to direct.[sup][100][/sup] In an interview with Box Office, Lin revealed that he had, after discussions with Diesel, storyboarded, pre-vised and cut a twelve-minute finale for Fast Six before filming was completed on Fast Five. Lin said he shot the footage as he was unsure at the time if there would be a sequel or if he would be able to direct it, but he wanted to have input on how any sequel would end.[sup][color= rgb(6, 69, 173)][[/color]101[color= rgb(6, 69, 173)]][/color][/sup]

Got the Blu Ray yesterday, haven't finished watching it but interested to see what the extra footage is 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jayt206

Man I wish we had never even had the Tokyo Drift movie, that just ruined everything.  They know they made a HUGE mistake killing Han in that one...Hopefully we never have to see the main character from it again either (and bow wow for that matter)
On June 24, 2011, Universal Pictures announced that the anticipated sequel is scheduled for release on May 24, 2013.[sup][100][/sup] Moritz and Diesel are to return as producers and Lin returns to direct.[sup][100][/sup] In an interview with Box Office, Lin revealed that he had, after discussions with Diesel, storyboarded, pre-vised and cut a twelve-minute finale for Fast Six before filming was completed on Fast Five. Lin said he shot the footage as he was unsure at the time if there would be a sequel or if he would be able to direct it, but he wanted to have input on how any sequel would end.[sup][color= rgb(6, 69, 173)][[/color]101[color= rgb(6, 69, 173)]][/color][/sup]

Got the Blu Ray yesterday, haven't finished watching it but interested to see what the extra footage is 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

THIS

Originally Posted by Big J 33

THIS

All I know is they need more racing scenes, that CGI racing scene with them racing the chargers in the last FF was garbage. And why didn't they show Vin Diesel whooping that one dude for his porsche..

All I know is they need more racing scenes, that CGI racing scene with them racing the chargers in the last FF was garbage. And why didn't they show Vin Diesel whooping that one dude for his porsche..

Back
Top Bottom