That Asian news reporter in the beginning 
devil.gif
, I has a want.

Originally Posted by LORENander

movie was 
pimp.gif

jordana, elsa pataky, gal gadot 
pimp.gif

would have liked to see a real race too, but i still enjoyed the movie a lot. people at my local theater were cheering during the movie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you too i was like dam im not the only fan but i held my cheering inside lol and the females in the movie 
pimp.gif

ive seen every movie of this series and i gotta admit best one.....i think people are more interested in the story line now i admit i wasnt to into watching the cars go in a straight line anymore like i was when the first one release.

fast five= best story line

tokyo drift= best race scenes

Originally Posted by LORENander

movie was 
pimp.gif

jordana, elsa pataky, gal gadot 
pimp.gif

would have liked to see a real race too, but i still enjoyed the movie a lot. people at my local theater were cheering during the movie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you too i was like dam im not the only fan but i held my cheering inside lol and the females in the movie 
pimp.gif

ive seen every movie of this series and i gotta admit best one.....i think people are more interested in the story line now i admit i wasnt to into watching the cars go in a straight line anymore like i was when the first one release.

fast five= best story line

tokyo drift= best race scenes

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Spoiler [+]
The way the rock took out the boss was excellent, no words
Spoiler [+]
But he did saw a few. The boss said "Help me", and rock shot him and said "You killed my team" (Not sure if that counts)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Spoiler [+]
The way the rock took out the boss was excellent, no words
Spoiler [+]
But he did saw a few. The boss said "Help me", and rock shot him and said "You killed my team" (Not sure if that counts)

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Spoiler [+]
Maybe because I saw an 10am showing this morning and it was a small crowd, but did the audiences freak out when The Rock said "I'll ride with you Torretto"? Because that might have been the most awesome moment in cinema history.... and I almost passed out with excitement
Yeah, I was like
roll.gif
Everyone in the theater I went to had the same reaction.
Originally Posted by natrix916

Anyone notice the same guy on Reye's crew that survived every gunfight and crash at the end on the bridge, til Brian finally murked him
laugh.gif
everytime I was like damnnn +++
laugh.gif
crowd laughed every time he showed up, especially after that huge gunfight when hobbs lost his crew.
And Agent Hobbs said "You killed my team" to Reyes after he killed him.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Spoiler [+]
Maybe because I saw an 10am showing this morning and it was a small crowd, but did the audiences freak out when The Rock said "I'll ride with you Torretto"? Because that might have been the most awesome moment in cinema history.... and I almost passed out with excitement
Yeah, I was like
roll.gif
Everyone in the theater I went to had the same reaction.
Originally Posted by natrix916

Anyone notice the same guy on Reye's crew that survived every gunfight and crash at the end on the bridge, til Brian finally murked him
laugh.gif
everytime I was like damnnn +++
laugh.gif
crowd laughed every time he showed up, especially after that huge gunfight when hobbs lost his crew.
And Agent Hobbs said "You killed my team" to Reyes after he killed him.

The SUV that the Rock drove was that one that Top Gear said could resist Bullets for 24 hours right?
Plus didn't anyone notice when after the Rock and his car broke through the wall to the room with the vault the car disappeared as they towed it to the chargers and left?

The SUV that the Rock drove was that one that Top Gear said could resist Bullets for 24 hours right?
Plus didn't anyone notice when after the Rock and his car broke through the wall to the room with the vault the car disappeared as they towed it to the chargers and left?

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

tony23retro wrote:

There was only ONE %%%$*%% race, cop cars at that.
grin.gif
You're definitely the only one. I thought Gisele was Latina but apparently she was Israeli and a special agent hence the Mossad reference. They definitely thought that we'd forget what happened in Fast and Furious because she was Latina. Minus that, the movie was excellent and exactly what a summer movie should be. The action was top notch, there was comedy, there was plenty of eye candy (the cop, the women at the race although I'm sure some were Tranvesti
laugh.gif
) andthe plot wasn't too difficult for the audience to follow. Easily the best of the series. 

Tokyo Drift was bad but at least with this movie we got to see how Han financed his operation in Tokyo. I don't think they bring back anyone from TD in the next trilogy especially after seeing the scene after the credits if that's where they decide to take it.

Mastamind,
Regarding your spoiler. More to what?
Spoiler [+]
He was a man of high character (something she admired in her deceased husband) and he saved her life. He won her over when he saved Agent Hobbs instead of leaving him to die.

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
at the pipe bomb and the sewage system.
It was absolutely genius what they did with that ten second window. I didn't pay attention to the garbage truck when they passed it on the freeway but when Agent Hobbs figured everything out
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
at Letty still being alive. Unless something happened that we didn't see in Fast and Furious, the writers are taking us for dopes. They showed her in the flipped over car and Fenix shoot her.
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
my wife, Eva Mendes

To her being latina, I say maybe she was just playing a part since she was a Agent.

To spoiler #2,
-the dump truck is in the scene when they drive by, but i didn't think anything about it. that scene was genius.
-I'm tryna watch that one again to see, cuz i'm sure she didn't make it.

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

tony23retro wrote:

There was only ONE %%%$*%% race, cop cars at that.
grin.gif
You're definitely the only one. I thought Gisele was Latina but apparently she was Israeli and a special agent hence the Mossad reference. They definitely thought that we'd forget what happened in Fast and Furious because she was Latina. Minus that, the movie was excellent and exactly what a summer movie should be. The action was top notch, there was comedy, there was plenty of eye candy (the cop, the women at the race although I'm sure some were Tranvesti
laugh.gif
) andthe plot wasn't too difficult for the audience to follow. Easily the best of the series. 

Tokyo Drift was bad but at least with this movie we got to see how Han financed his operation in Tokyo. I don't think they bring back anyone from TD in the next trilogy especially after seeing the scene after the credits if that's where they decide to take it.

Mastamind,
Regarding your spoiler. More to what?
Spoiler [+]
He was a man of high character (something she admired in her deceased husband) and he saved her life. He won her over when he saved Agent Hobbs instead of leaving him to die.

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
at the pipe bomb and the sewage system.
It was absolutely genius what they did with that ten second window. I didn't pay attention to the garbage truck when they passed it on the freeway but when Agent Hobbs figured everything out
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
at Letty still being alive. Unless something happened that we didn't see in Fast and Furious, the writers are taking us for dopes. They showed her in the flipped over car and Fenix shoot her.
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
my wife, Eva Mendes

To her being latina, I say maybe she was just playing a part since she was a Agent.

To spoiler #2,
-the dump truck is in the scene when they drive by, but i didn't think anything about it. that scene was genius.
-I'm tryna watch that one again to see, cuz i'm sure she didn't make it.

Back
Top Bottom