Fast Food Workers Reveal What You Should Never Order at Their Restaurants

I saw a new TikTok about how mr Beast burgers are just rebranded Red Robin burgers, and that wouldn't be terrible Red Robin is a solid, sit down fast casual restaurant burger. But the one I ordered from OKC, besides the fact the address is an On the Border Mexican, were 100% Burger King burgers. I think they are literally just buying whoppers and putting them in Mr Beast branded packaging and charging $20 for them

I might order it again for the lols and take pics, oh and they had the worst fries, ****** put mustard, and cheese, and pickles and ketchup on fries and in its own cartoon. I mean I ate it, not about to waste the $30 or so spent but I promise you that was a Burger King burger.

Last edited:
I saw a new TikTok about how mr Beast burgers are just rebranded Red Robin burgers, and that wouldn't be terrible Red Robin is a solid, sit down fast casual restaurant burger. But the one I ordered from OKC, besides the fact the address is an On the Border Mexican, were 100% Burger King burgers. I think they are literally just buying whoppers and putting them in Mr Beast branded packaging and charging $20 for them
We need the red robin NTer to confirm. His red robin expertise makes him highly qualified

Last edited:
He does a lot of amazing philanthropy. I understand, Youtube more than pays him back for his wideos which on average cost 400k in total to make, but on top of that I am a fatty. New burger out, let me **** with it.

The ghost kitchen and cloud kitchen concepts are interesting to me, I think it can be executed way better though. It appears he is just taking whoever is willing to and letting them make them. One seemingly can do a franchise of ghost kitchen and maintain your quality standards and same food sources regardless of location just the way a normal franchise does, if they wanted to.

That situation is reminiscent of that uppity Long Beach restaurant that was upcharging their famous fried chicken a.k.a. Popeyes :lol: :smh:

I tried the Mr. Beast burger two or 3 times when it popped up around my way.

Fries were super trash.

I can't say they were repackaged burgers from lesser fast-food spots though. Definitely not the neighboring BK, McD, or even the Applebee's and BBQ around. If anything they may have been buying them off 5 Guys.

The chicken sandwich was also super weak. Like Long John Silver bad. Haven't experienced poor quality like that in a while.

I just worry about some of y’all who eat fast food trash on the regular.

I tried the Mr. Beast burger two or 3 times when it popped up around my way.

Fries were super trash.

I can't say they were repackaged burgers from lesser fast-food spots though. Definitely not the neighboring BK, McD, or even the Applebee's and BBQ around. If anything they may have been buying them off 5 Guys.

The chicken sandwich was also super weak. Like Long John Silver bad. Haven't experienced poor quality like that in a while.
What's interesting is if you go onto DoorDash it shows Mr Beast burger and dozens of different locations. Then you can just google the address and find out what actual restaurantis there. Which makes sense, its a ghost kitchen and they let anybody make them, but I dont think (at least in OKC) that they are 100% Red Robin burgers and it certainly wasnt 5 Guys level so maybe I just ordered from the one that was making them out of a Burger King. Because it wasnt even on the level of an On Cue (a popular gas station chain known for having bathrooms clean enough for you to poop in) burger.

Yea I dont mess with the ghost kitchens. I saw theres was a Nathan’s like 3 miles from my place. I know the area pretty good and I never noticed a Nathan’s. I googled the address and it was an office build that Im not even sure has a kitchen in there. Yea, im good.

Yeah I got fooled by this one spot fronting like it was an authentic cheese steak joint and it turned out to just be a bodega/deli.

So…based on one employee saying that at their particular restaurant, they did such and such to a certain item, that we should generalize it to all restaurants in said chain.

Ok. Sounds scientific. Imagine if we did that with race.

21067F99-5BC2-4C33-B07A-5AE06AD53552.gif

Yeah I got fooled by this one spot fronting like it was an authentic cheese steak joint and it turned out to just be a bodega/deli.
There's one in town doing that heavy, matter of fact it was called Juicys Cheesesteaks is how they got over on me.

They come up with a great sounding name that sounds kind of high end like Bobs Authentic Oklahoma Burgers, Ted's Authentic Mexican Tacos or something, likely google clip art then some good menu images, then allow pickup or delivery and you see its the same Pizza Palace low grade *** 24hr spot. If they made it delivery only they could at least fool you. I got they address memorized because they come up with 5 new spots a week all coming out that same weak *** pizza place using the same ingredients Tiger King used to feed his animals and employees

There's one in town doing that heavy, matter of fact it was called Juicys Cheesesteaks is how they got over on me.

They come up with a great sounding name that sounds kind of high end like Bobs Authentic Oklahoma Burgers, Ted's Authentic Mexican Tacos or something, likely google clip art then some good menu images, then allow pickup or delivery and you see its the same Pizza Palace low grade *** 24hr spot. If they made it delivery only they could at least fool you. I got they address memorized because they come up with 5 new spots a week all coming out that same weak *** pizza place using the same ingredients Tiger King used to feed his animals and employees
:wow: :wow:

THAT'S THE EXACT ONE THAT GOT ME!

Wild scam just using that name across the country :lol: :smh:

Crazy, just sounds like it'd be a good *** cheesesteak, at least for late at night which is usually when I order it. Then I do pickup and pull up and it's this same damn spot

e097a859817588287172ee378b51354b_-united-states-oklahoma-oklahoma-county-oklahoma-city-pizza-zone-405-525-5500htm.jpg

I remember I found this new seafood spot with decent yelp reviews and they were hyping it. Went to check it out one day since I was near and it was a Holiday Inn Express or something.

Ghost kitchens are a trip man. 1 pizza spot i went to pick up led me to the stadium where TFC and the Argonauts play. I was like wtf?

Holy hell I’ve never heard of this. Is this a rising occurrence? Since when did these things start happening?

Back
Top Bottom