FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK (WOWWW)

fwa iii

Banned
FAT JOE SELLS 8,000 COPIES IN 3RD WEEK

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm speechless.

damn.........im not even a Joe hater but he doin bad this time around.

HE should hang the mic up.

hes one of the worst rappers in the game... i dont blame people for realizing it

dude is a cornball

Didn't 50 gauruntee he wouldn't break 100K?? What is Fat Joe trying to prove?? Nobody likes his music, he needs to realize that.

And NinjaHood Rakim, KRS One, and members of the Juice Crew sold more records in the 80s . . . Dudes was goin gold back in the late 80s . . . And they'repioneers and well as legends, Fat Joe is neither

Who cares , Fat Joe was never known to sell mad records ,

If he sold more records would that make his album better ?

Fat Joe sold a mill 7 years ago . . . Now he can't break 100K . . . Son lost 90% of the people who supported his !*@@ . . . And its not like he has a lackof promotion, he has these lil teeny bopper hits with damn near every album since J.O.S.E., people who buy music just HATE his music, with good reason.

Not every good album sells, not every bad album flops . . . But Joe's latest flop was well deserved . . . Can't even call it a flop cause both he andNinjaHood knew it wasn't gonna sell. Thank GOD for ringtones because that's keepin him alive now

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Fat Joe sold a mill 7 years ago . . . Now he can't break 100K . . . Son lost 90% of the people who supported his !*@@ . . . And its not like he has a lack of promotion, he has these lil teeny bopper hits with damn near every album since J.O.S.E., people who buy music just HATE his music, with good reason.

Not every good album sells, not every bad album flops . . . But Joe's latest flop was well deserved . . . Can't even call it a flop cause both he and NinjaHood knew it wasn't gonna sell. Thank GOD for ringtones because that's keepin him alive now

If you compare the numbe rof rap artist selling compared to say 3-4 years ago what do you see?

No legends don't sell Millions first off.

You guys......I can't tell if it's the internet that created this generation of born haters, or what it is. Everybody got an opinion they want toshare. Silly @##%. "Why is Just Blaze working with Saigon"? Who the !+%# are you to worry about that? Let Just worry about what Just do.

It's like cats make a thread everytime they have a thought or an opinion. Go talk to your peoples about that. Y'all do have "peoples", right?

But you guys just look at the surface and act like you know something. It's always deeper than just the numbers. I try to convey that when Rick Rossoutsells Snoop.

Or when Day 26 debut at #1 and outsell Flo-Rida. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Flo-Rida fan, but dude did have the BIGGEST record of the year and a verystrong follow up.

Fat Joe is on an independent. Distributed by what may be the WORST label on the map (Virgin), who can barely sell records on their own.

That's for starters. If we want to be real, that "I Won't Tell Single" was not a home run. Which didn't help. It did not stick at radio.NO ONE ever knows what will stick at Radio. Which is why projects by even radio artists (Nicole S, Will I AM) on MASSIVE labels (Interscope) sometimes brick.

Joe is a street rapper. He ain't really singing on records like 50. He don't pay for records with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland. J Holiday isn'treally a Pop artist (though Bed did it's thing at Top 40)

He makes one radio record, and then an album of street music. If that one radio record don't work, he's not gonna move units.

I'm sure his profit margin is still proper. That's another thing y'all don't understand. An album can sell 5 million and be a LOSS.

In converse, an album can sell 70k indpendently and cats can cake.

It's crazy some of things I see in here. Before I actually got into the business, I was just a FAN. I wasn't tripping off Soundscan and @##%. Caringabout who sold what. All I cared about was good music.

If you don't think Joe makes good music, cool. You're entitled to your opinion. I don't really check for him like that myself. But I don't caremuch for modern Hip Hop in general. Other than for work. Because, yes, now it's work.

Everybody want to be an executive now. Talking numbers n whatnot without knowing what's popping behind the numbers.

It's a shame so many young cats are trying to be "hustlers". It's the music business. Equal parts music and business.

Don't rush to know the business before you take the time to enjoy the music.

Sorry for the rant. But people trying to talk music business with all this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is type silly to me......

This has got to be a blow to his ego. It wouldnt have been that big a deal had he not talked so much #!$*.

But make no mistake, Joe will be back.

Ask yourself, does he really have longevity? He keeps putting out albums but nobody cares.

Who's selling 90% less than they did 7 years ago?? . . . There's no stretch here, son sold a mill or close 7 years ago, now he can't break 100K . .. That's pretty bad. Just think of whatever job you may do for a living, if you all of a sudden just took on 10% of the work you once did would you deserveto keep your job?? Fat Joe should be FIRED from rap . . . If the INS can prohibit Slick Rick from entering the country for performing on a cruise #+*#,there's GOT to be some legal action taken against Fat Joe, he's no better than ANY other awful ringtone rapper . . . What he did 10 years ago is SOOOOfar from what he's doing now, its almost sad . . .

As 50 said, go to south Africa, they don't know who Fat Joe is . . . They don't even know who he is in Deleware. Street rapper or not, Blackmoon wasselling back in the 90s, Lost Boyz was sellin, Noreaga was selling, Fat Joe just happened to hang around because he's fat and has a unique look. He %$#$rides ANYthing popular, he came up doin graffitti when it was popular, he called himself a gangsta when it was popular, he wore a Coogi sweater on the cover ofJelous Ones Envy, he became a Don in 1998 . . . He runs with whoever is popular, he's a Fat talentless Lil Wayne . . . If Cash Money offered Joe a dealhe'd take it . . .

At the same time Fat Joe getting another major deal would be like Bruce Bowen stepping to Nike demanding a shoe deal . . . Based on WHAT?? Cause he'sstayed around for a while?? Is that a reason to respect someone?? I don't think so . . .

Why should the average hip hop fan respect Fat Joe?? He's a prostitute. He didn't run to Justin or Timbaland, but how many songs does he have with JLo?? Wasn't he singin on a record with Tommy Matola's wife(or "So Much More")?? He did a song with Ricky Martin?? Bow Wow is in his video.He's done a song with damn near everyone when they were popular and able to help his fat %+* sell records . . . Ginuwine?? Mack 10?? Lil Wayne?? Fat Joe isthe farthest thing from a "street" rapper, he's about as street as Ja Rule

Back
Top Bottom