Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
300_friendseat_beef.jpg

I was thinking about this, this morning when I heard one of Joe's new songs. I prefer Joe it when he was with D.I.T.C. and when was Fat Joe da Gangsta.

i live in the bx and i see him from time to time....never seen him with no body guards or anything....but i heard he be rollin with pistol pete from KAR...andi know for a fact homeboys a OG on the island

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

I was thinking about this, this morning when I heard one of Joe's new songs. I prefer Joe it when he was with D.I.T.C. and when was Fat Joe da Gangsta.

smh.gif
please go back and actually read the post. no one has been talkin about fat joe since page 2

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

smh.gif
please go back and actually read the post. no one has been talkin about fat joe since page 2
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

i live in the bx and i see him from time to time....never seen him with no body guards or anything....but i heard he be rollin with pistol pete from KAR...and i know for a fact homeboys a OG on the island

Anyway, back to Laney Hi Vs...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

i live in the bx and i see him from time to time....never seen him with no body guards or anything....but i heard he be rollin with pistol pete from KAR...and i know for a fact homeboys a OG on the island

Anyway, back to Laney Hi Vs...

You know I posted this gif of Jean Claude without realizing how funny it really is...

The backdrop looks like a two star restaurant in Vietnam, and when the girl on the left stands up, it looks like he's about to help her up or grab herhand, and out of nowhere he claps his hands and starts grabbing the air and humping it, terrific.

and when the girl on the left stands up, it looks like he's about to help her up or grab her hand, and out of nowhere he claps his hands and starts grabbing the air and humping it, terrific.
eek.gif
roll.gif

I wondered why a Joey Cartega thread had 29 pages, but after investigating the old posts this is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen on NT. Some ofya'll are some straight comedians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom