laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Soon as I read the title

word
laugh.gif

Resurected from the grave! This is prob the best
thing about Yuku. _'s cant hide from L's.....

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama
Surprised Joe aint roll past homey wit the musket.....

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Thats a real good look right there. Blocks I walk on everyday.

Thats home base...just got off the train at the Simpson stop on The Bullyvard. Real glad he put on for the BX in that video...cuz ain't no one else doingit.Thats Hip-Hop history right there. First time I ever seen a rapper call out those blocks and Morris.

Thats exactly the area I was talking about on the first page too....from what he was saying throughout the vid...I think son read this thread
laugh.gif

Crazy to see Joe in the hood again...thats real s_ right there.

And he's right ...dudes do have money and a right to enjoy it.

LOL Barackk you straight made fame in this thread.. your pics on this NH was so on point.

Had me dying....

LOL.. I wonder what really did happen that day.. Shieeeet both yall N's should've exchanged BBMS..

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Thats home base...just got off the train at the Simpson stop on The Bullyvard. Real glad he put on for the BX in that video...cuz ain't no one else doing it.Thats Hip-Hop history right there. First time I ever seen a rapper call out those blocks and Morris.

Thats exactly the area I was talking about on the first page too....from what he was saying throughout the vid...I think son read this thread
laugh.gif

Anyone else notice that no one was even acknowledge this dude...
No one showed his any type of love...

14345jo.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

LOL Barackk you straight made fame in this thread.. your pics on this NH was so on point.

Had me dying....

LOL.. I wonder what really did happen that day.. Shieeeet both yall N's should've exchanged BBMS..

14345jo.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Had me dying....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wasn't nobody really out there.

The hood can be deceptively quiet and peaceful on certain days. I saw him hug/dap a few people tho.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I was 100% on page 1.

But dudes from the hood always hold their local stars up to higher standards...sometimes unfairly...sometimes rightfully.

Joe need to come out with a BX anthem and rep us worldwide again. Just like he riding around blasting that Jay "Brooklyn We Go Hard"...we need onefor the X Crack.

I know this %$@!* has been gone for a while...the response wasn't o %@+# look who's back in the hood....
It seemed more like WTH is this %$@!* doing here...

Could've sworn I saw a quickshot of Joey's son when they were in the Building, if so I got to give the man props taking his son and showing him thehood where he grew up.

Thats home base...just got off the train at the Simpson stop on The Bullyvard. Real glad he put on for the BX in that video...cuz ain't no one else doing it.Thats Hip-Hop history right there. First time I ever seen a rapper call out those blocks and Morris.

laugh.gif

That's real talk ABH, Joe has always had love in BX as far as I know. But he's not the kinda rapper where dudes is gonna jock him whenthey see him and the BX ain't the kinda hood where dudes would make a fuss over a rapper. What you saw in the vid is how it is. I've personally seenJoe around at least 2 or 3 times in my life, dude is straight out there.

laugh.gif

NYC is like that, we don't get gassed from seeing a rapper walking around...cuz alot of times we don't wanna be bothered by the potentialbad attitude some

gassed rapper may have cuz he think some fan is being a "stan" and jockin him...but the way you see fat joe is the way i always see him and respecthim, down to

earth, super easy to approach and he'll have a conversation with a complete stranger. to me that speaks volumes to someone that makes millions of dollars ayear

and the last thing he owes you is chit chat..the only other person i've met who was that approachable was alchemist, prodigy, Noreaga,� and jadakiss.

you go to the dyckman games every year and he's there like clockwork sitting amongst the dominicans just watching the game like everyone else..big TS pieceand

only other person that would be there is Macho.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

So...Who really showed up on that fateful day in the Bronx?

Some questions may never be answered, But the truth is still out there somewhere.
St. Nick is in manhatten fam
laugh.gif

he can go to the hood because nobody really cares if he is in the hood. like "oh its just fat joe, who cares"

thats like saying (your favorite benchwarmer) going to the hood and people saying how much more realer he is then (your favorite superstar)... its not cuzhe's more real, its cuz the superstar cant really go there without people trying to rob him or smother him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom