FAT PRIDE

Do you think Virgie Tovar is an inspiration?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Why can't we let fat people be fat though?

I mean if we could praise sluts for taking any and every **** that comes their way (see health concerns), why can't we let fat people do what they do?

I mean if we could praise sluts for taking any and every **** that comes their way (see health concerns), why can't we let fat people do what they do?

Nobody said they couldn't.

They can do as they wish and so can thots...what they want is a judgement free zone from their foolery and that's NOT going to happen....a thot will be a thot and a careless fat cow will be just that.

They can do as they wish and so can thots...what they want is a judgement free zone from their foolery and that's NOT going to happen....a thot will be a thot and a careless fat cow will be just that.
x2

When I hear someone who's overweight complaining about being judged, i make a fat joke.

I think fat people are common here and the U.K. because of food

It's easier to get unhealthy food in bigger portions for cheaper than healthy food

How common are fat people in 3rd World countries? This a problem for the U.S. and U.K.
It's a problem in Mexico also. If I'm not mistaken Mexico surpassed U.S. As fattest country in the world. I don't support what this virgie chick is saying at all. I understand where fat people are coming from but she is making it seem like it's okay to not workout to lose weight because of a beauty standard.....what about a health standard?

It's not a Mexico thing, not a Us thing, or a uk thing.

It's a FIX YOURSELF thing
Yeah I know it's not a problem for one or two countries in the world. It's a personal thing for each/any person. I just wanted to tell dude that it ain't just the U.S. And U.K.

Last edited:
I feel like a fat person is the same as the person that eats butt.

I don't really care what either puts in their mouth, and deep down, they both know it's not healthy...but if it makes them happy, who am I to say something?

I don't really care what either puts in their mouth, and deep down, they both know it's not healthy...but if it makes them happy, who am I to say something?
Oh ye of little based, aint nothing wrong with a daily serving of ***.

Eating *** has not caused me any health issues

Bout to go eat *** right now

tumblr_m1l1omDJI61qc1jg4o1_500.gif

Honestly she's hideous and it's not her weight though I feel terrible saying that. 

iYen has posted ladyboys I'd let give me top before her. Idgaf if that's gay. 
View media item 1125003

Promiscuity doesn't necessarily lead to disease, a lack of sex education, poverty, lack of resources and ignorance does.
Being promiscuous and a **** are two different things. Sluts and hos are usually dumb as well.

:x :lol: Man let us know what your dentist says next time you go for a check up about the build up of fecal matter in your mouth

Last edited:
Last time I checked, **** and promiscuous women are both individuals that have lots of casual sex.

But word choice isn't important forreal

Define **** and how it's different from a promiscuous woman?
hmm...

imo

**** = eagerly takes a wide variety of D (mostly for physical pleasure)

promiscuous = eagerly takes a select variety of D (mostly for some type of gain, ie attention, gifts, challenging themselves, making someone jealous) 

both just mean casual intercourse overall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom