Fathers come in vol 7 pounds 11 oz 21 inches

Congrats homie...my girl was only in labor 6 hrs. I was in the room the whole time and seeing her push our daughter out gave me a whole new level of respect for her. Make sure your your girl breastfeeds too

Congrats homie...my girl was only in labor 6 hrs. I was in the room the whole time and seeing her push our daughter out gave me a whole new level of respect for her. Make sure your your girl breastfeeds too

Congrats 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats bro. Had to be crazy to watch your kid be born. Can't wait till I become a father.

Congrats bro. Had to be crazy to watch your kid be born. Can't wait till I become a father.

First of all, I want to say congrats to you and your family
pimp.gif

My son was born about a week or two early. My wife was having what she thought was Braxton-Hix Contractions. We thought they were going to go away but they were getting heavier. We called the doctor and they wanted her to go to the hospital immediately. The doctor could not get my wife's heart rate to go down and next thing I knew they told us that they would have to induce labor that night
eek.gif
. After that, I was pretty much up with my wife all night helping as best I could. Next thing I know, the doctor had to perform an emergency C-Section. I was handed stuff to put on and then after that it was game time. It's a good thing that they had to perform the C-Section because the cord was wrapped around my sons neck. Once he was out I was relieved. Unfortunately, we had to stay in the hospital for a week, because my son had Jaundice
frown.gif
. He eventually got better and we are all able to go home. Sleep became a thing of the past after that
roll.gif

First of all, I want to say congrats to you and your family
pimp.gif

My son was born about a week or two early. My wife was having what she thought was Braxton-Hix Contractions. We thought they were going to go away but they were getting heavier. We called the doctor and they wanted her to go to the hospital immediately. The doctor could not get my wife's heart rate to go down and next thing I knew they told us that they would have to induce labor that night
eek.gif
. After that, I was pretty much up with my wife all night helping as best I could. Next thing I know, the doctor had to perform an emergency C-Section. I was handed stuff to put on and then after that it was game time. It's a good thing that they had to perform the C-Section because the cord was wrapped around my sons neck. Once he was out I was relieved. Unfortunately, we had to stay in the hospital for a week, because my son had Jaundice
frown.gif
. He eventually got better and we are all able to go home. Sleep became a thing of the past after that
roll.gif

Congrats.

Looking back when in the hospital it was sooooo stressful and felt like forever.  But damn when I held the boy and he smiles.  Yeah.  And then when you walk to the waiting room for the fam and that lullaby plays over the speaker system announcing the birth...
pimp.gif

Congrats.

Looking back when in the hospital it was sooooo stressful and felt like forever.  But damn when I held the boy and he smiles.  Yeah.  And then when you walk to the waiting room for the fam and that lullaby plays over the speaker system announcing the birth...
pimp.gif

Congrats man. I almost passed the +*%% out watching mine come out
laugh.gif
6lb 9oz on the 6th day of the 6th month at a bit after 6am. Daddys lil antichrist.

Congrats man. I almost passed the +*%% out watching mine come out
laugh.gif
6lb 9oz on the 6th day of the 6th month at a bit after 6am. Daddys lil antichrist.

Back
Top Bottom