Favorite Dunk Ever

SB Futura Dunk Lows for me...

Had to settle for the SB UnFutura Dunk Highs.
Can't see myself paying 300+ for a USED pair of any Dunk Lows (SB or not). Who knows what I have to pay for a DS pair in my size...

These are mine so far....
399004132.jpg

I'm late to dunks so I stick with basic colors, if I don't like em, I just work on them and customize them. I'm currently working on changing the cinco de mayo dunks to a Luigi dunk. Hope it turns out well. What ever happend to the black based colorway ginobili dunk low? They disappeared off the face of the earth. Were they scrapped? And I'm not talking about the Argentina ones either.

Michigan BTTYS

Camo dunkesto, send helps, diry denim dunk lows, and denim dunk his (black) are my top 5

Originally Posted by mzara23

all time!!! glad i have em
smile.gif

Those have really gptten better looking to me over time. Hated them at launch, and just passed. Semi classic now.

Not getting boca jrs is a huge regret. I will fix that this spring. Prices have plummeted on them; theyre fairly forgotten

wow thats too hard to name just one... but ill name some of my favoriteS
the whole SB BTTYS pack... still wish they will retro them as lows

supa

heinys

bucks

jordunk(blk&blue)

stone&mesa pro b's

FA Exclusives were dope too especially the Black&3m highs

tiffs

reverse supas

ying yang co.jps

stussys

send helps

takashi 1

the newer Giants(orange blaze) is dope too

but out of all my dunks i rock my WIEGER's TUFF... woulds love a new pair of sz 9's too

Originally Posted by gueser

but out of all my dunks i rock my WIEGER's TUFF... woulds love a new pair of sz 9's too

pimp.gif
Absolutely destroyed my Wieger's, such a clean slept on colorway. That suede was (emphasis on was for my pair) so plush!

Back
Top Bottom