Favorite Lines from the Office?

"I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally.  I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater.  After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Cause that’s the thing about bear attacks...  They come when you least expect it."
-Dwight

"I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally.  I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater.  After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Cause that’s the thing about bear attacks...  They come when you least expect it."
-Dwight

Oh and EVERYTHING Todd Packer says is my favorite quote.

"Hey Halpert. Still %#!+#?"

"Halpeeeert... tall, %#!+#, handsome as ever! 'Hey everyone my name's Jim'"

"What has two thumbs and did your mom? THIS GUY!"

Oh and EVERYTHING Todd Packer says is my favorite quote.

"Hey Halpert. Still %#!+#?"

"Halpeeeert... tall, %#!+#, handsome as ever! 'Hey everyone my name's Jim'"

"What has two thumbs and did your mom? THIS GUY!"

Ryan- Did this happen on company property?
Michael - It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy, we're fine.
Ryan- I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.
Michael - Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're fine'?

Ryan- Did this happen on company property?
Michael - It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy, we're fine.
Ryan- I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.
Michael - Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're fine'?

"Thats what she said"= Goat

I love this show
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Michael Scott: Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

Michael Scott: Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and foundshe was having twins, when they did another ultrasound a few weekslater they discovered that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regretthis... no. I believe his tissue has made me stronger, I now have thestrength of a grown man AND a little baby.

I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submissionsignal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is achimpanzee begging for its life.
[h4]And just as you have planted your seed in the ground, I am going to plant my seed in you.[/h4]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Dwight

When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and foundshe was having twins, when they did another ultrasound a few weekslater they discovered that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regretthis... no. I believe his tissue has made me stronger, I now have thestrength of a grown man AND a little baby.

I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submissionsignal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is achimpanzee begging for its life.
[h4]And just as you have planted your seed in the ground, I am going to plant my seed in you.[/h4]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Dwight

"In an ideal world I would have all 10 fingers on my left hand so my right hand can just be a fist for punching."
- Dwight
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom