Favorite Lines from the Office?

"In an ideal world I would have all 10 fingers on my left hand so my right hand can just be a fist for punching."
- Dwight
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Oh and EVERYTHING Todd Packer says is my favorite quote.

I don't remember ever laughing as hard as I did when Ryan asked him about his license plate.

"You a big William Hung fan?"
"Why does everyone keep saying that?!?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Oh and EVERYTHING Todd Packer says is my favorite quote.

I don't remember ever laughing as hard as I did when Ryan asked him about his license plate.

"You a big William Hung fan?"
"Why does everyone keep saying that?!?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"as a boss, would i rather be feared or loved? i want people to fear how much they love me" -michael scott

"no i didn't go to business school, but you know who else didn't go to business school? lebron james, kobe bryant, tracy mcgrady." -michael scott

"as a boss, would i rather be feared or loved? i want people to fear how much they love me" -michael scott

"no i didn't go to business school, but you know who else didn't go to business school? lebron james, kobe bryant, tracy mcgrady." -michael scott

Still remember Diversity Day episode from season 1. I couldn't stop laughing when Dwight was like, "OH MAN, I'M A WOMAN?" That pulled me in. It's sad that this is Carrell's (Michael Scott) last season on the show. I don't think it will be nearly as funny anymore...

Still remember Diversity Day episode from season 1. I couldn't stop laughing when Dwight was like, "OH MAN, I'M A WOMAN?" That pulled me in. It's sad that this is Carrell's (Michael Scott) last season on the show. I don't think it will be nearly as funny anymore...

Not a qoute but when Jim is trying to collect three dollars from everyone in the office and Creed give's him a 3 dollar bill
laugh.gif

Not a qoute but when Jim is trying to collect three dollars from everyone in the office and Creed give's him a 3 dollar bill
laugh.gif

"are you trying to hurt my feelings? because if so you've succeeded. fortunately my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man's" - dwight

"are you trying to hurt my feelings? because if so you've succeeded. fortunately my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man's" - dwight

Back
Top Bottom