Favorite Non-Mainstream Sports Personalities

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Chris Vernon (radio) and Zach Lowe (writer).

Lowe is another good one too.

When Chris has Tony Allen on his show
laugh.gif
. I was dying the last time when he started to sing the new R. Kelly song & TA was telling him Kels doesn't get any play anymore, it's all about Trey Songz.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoutouts to Demarcus.
Demarcus: gotta get you the hot wings and the bbq wings with the cooler that doesn't have too much alcohol in it

TA: you need to get a salad and water and sit yo self down.

TA is a fool lol. My boy said he saw him at the gas station buying grape swishers a couple weeks back

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

For sports talk radio

Matt "Money" Smith. Even though his co-host (Petros Papadakis) is a bit annoying, the banter between the two is pretty good.
Kirk Morrison - Once his NFL career is over he is going to have a really bright future in TV or Radio. He's been hosting a weekend radio show with Rod Dibble and he also fills in as a guest host on some other spots.

TV and other

Bas "El Guapo" Rutten
I actually don't mind Petros and Money.  Money does carry that show, and it's good to see him doing well and making his own mark.  Always loved his sports reports when he was at KROQ, I thought he was doomed for failure when they initially paired him with Joe Grande (
30t6p3b.gif
).  Good thing they replaced Grande with Petros.  You think Petros is annoying, Joe Grande was annoying and awful.

For sports talk radio

Matt "Money" Smith. Even though his co-host (Petros Papadakis) is a bit annoying, the banter between the two is pretty good.
Kirk Morrison - Once his NFL career is over he is going to have a really bright future in TV or Radio. He's been hosting a weekend radio show with Rod Dibble and he also fills in as a guest host on some other spots.

TV and other

Bas "El Guapo" Rutten
I actually don't mind Petros and Money.  Money does carry that show, and it's good to see him doing well and making his own mark.  Always loved his sports reports when he was at KROQ, I thought he was doomed for failure when they initially paired him with Joe Grande (
30t6p3b.gif
).  Good thing they replaced Grande with Petros.  You think Petros is annoying, Joe Grande was annoying and awful.

As useless as he is in uniform, Luke Walton seems like a pretty chill dude........and I'd be surprised if he didn't wind up doing games like his pops, whether it be TV or radio

As useless as he is in uniform, Luke Walton seems like a pretty chill dude........and I'd be surprised if he didn't wind up doing games like his pops, whether it be TV or radio

laugh.gif
. I was dying the last time when he started to sing the new R. Kelly song & TA was telling him Kels doesn't get any play anymore, it's all about Trey Songz.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoutouts to Demarcus.
Demarcus: gotta get you the hot wings and the bbq wings with the cooler that doesn't have too much alcohol in it

TA is a fool lol. My boy said he saw him at the gas station buying grape swishers a couple weeks back
This dude Vernon is talking about the lady chopping off the dude's penis and throwing it in the garbage disposal.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoutouts to Demarcus.

This dude Vernon is talking about the lady chopping off the dude's penis and throwing it in the garbage disposal.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

For sports talk radio

TV and other

Bas "El Guapo" Rutten
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 I remember those days.  Its borderline embarrasing to admit this, but I've written no less than three seperate 500 word plus 5 paragraph email diatribes to my friends (I have an office desk job and I get bored... thats my excuse) detailing exactly how much I hate Joe Grande and why he is a no talent hack.  If anything, it gave me a sliver of hope that I could transition careers and get a job doing sports talk radio.  If Joe could do it, a half ******ed gorilla with a speech impediment could do it.

offtopic - I also remember when Joe Grande had a show with Vic the Brick (another bum I cant stand).  That was probably the only time my radio went to FM.  I would rather listen to a loop of Sarah MacLachlan, Enya, and Celine Dion on infinite repeat, than listen to those 2 knuckleheads talk on the radio. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

For sports talk radio

TV and other

Bas "El Guapo" Rutten
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 I remember those days.  Its borderline embarrasing to admit this, but I've written no less than three seperate 500 word plus 5 paragraph email diatribes to my friends (I have an office desk job and I get bored... thats my excuse) detailing exactly how much I hate Joe Grande and why he is a no talent hack.  If anything, it gave me a sliver of hope that I could transition careers and get a job doing sports talk radio.  If Joe could do it, a half ******ed gorilla with a speech impediment could do it.

offtopic - I also remember when Joe Grande had a show with Vic the Brick (another bum I cant stand).  That was probably the only time my radio went to FM.  I would rather listen to a loop of Sarah MacLachlan, Enya, and Celine Dion on infinite repeat, than listen to those 2 knuckleheads talk on the radio. 

joe grande and his endless lap band plugs were terrible. him and joe mcdonnell used to make me want to drive my car off an overpass.

joe grande and his endless lap band plugs were terrible. him and joe mcdonnell used to make me want to drive my car off an overpass.

Ronny Turiaf and Delonte West come to mind.

As for media... Tim Mcallef and Sid Sexiero (Canadian NTers should know)

Ronny Turiaf and Delonte West come to mind.

As for media... Tim Mcallef and Sid Sexiero (Canadian NTers should know)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best decision I ever made listening to this show
roll.gif

I want a girl from 115 to about 127.
laugh.gif
Chris calling him a liar and telling him that he doesn't have the internet when he talked about "Growback"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Best decision I ever made listening to this show
roll.gif

I want a girl from 115 to about 127.
laugh.gif
Chris calling him a liar and telling him that he doesn't have the internet when he talked about "Growback"

Back
Top Bottom