Favorites that you can’t pull off wearing

For me alll 8s man they just look like I have elephant feet when I put them on love them but can’t wear them

I have a pair of grey 12s that I just can't make work with anything. I see other cats wearing them and they look good on them, which made me want them in the first place. I'm not giving up on them tho.

The older 13s because the tongue was so big, they looked like shin guards.

12s I’ve given up on, they look so big and clunky.

I'll be a personal stylist for you guys for just $20 an hour... no reason why anyone shouldn't be pull off dark grey 12s. Holla at ya boi!

Any Air Jordan 1. They’re just too flat for me. Love how they’re a go to sneaker casually.

I agree that matching is overrated. Instead, I’ll either not match at all, or pick a color out of a multi color shoe and match that. I wear yellow shirts with my Aqua 8s even though they have little yellow. I wore a Orange Dragon Ball z shirt with my shadow 1s. Countless other examples.

As far as the OVO 8s, that’d be pretty easy to match IMO. Off white T shirt maybe. The OVO 8s are kindve statement pieces already, so minimalism isn’t a bad idea. I could go on and on about this tbh

Certain shoes like 8s 9s 12s 15s I can pull off with jeans. But they all look goofy as hell on me with shorts.

I still wear em with shorts though.:lol:

Nope, just all-red shoes. I just think they look silly on people in real life. But I'm old compared to most people on this site, so that probably has something to do with it. It was the '90s in my teens and early 20s, and there certainly weren't many people wearing red shoes. One of my HS teammates came into practice one day with some all-red Adidas and we were all like, uh, did you mean to buy those? LOL
Only damus wore all red shoes in the 90s. Same goes for blue Kicks and rips. Nowadays it’s cool.

For me it would be Uptempo's, Griffey's 1 and 2, Nomo's, and Penny's. All these shoes I have to go a half size up to a 12.5 and they all are already bulky. If I still wore a sz 11 I would rock them but now they just look like moon boots on me.

Certain shoes like 8s 9s 12s 15s I can pull off with jeans. But they all look goofy as hell on me with shorts.

I still wear em with shorts though.:lol:

That's pretty funny--I feel almost the opposite LOL.

I have a pair of grey 12s that I just can't make work with anything. I see other cats wearing them and they look good on them, which made me want them in the first place. I'm not giving up on them tho.

Interesting, 12's have always been one of my favorites to wear with anything. One thing I noticed was that I just couldn't wear them loose. I had to tie them pretty close to my ankles, and the lines on the shoe just made everything else flow!

For me, Bourdeaux 7's have always been one my favorite shoes to look at since the OGs as a kid, but they just don't work on my feet, and I'm not even thick-footed! lol I've tried laced and loose, but they always look round from the bird's eye view! I'll continue to admire from the side!

I hate rocking 1s and 13s with shorts, The tongue is so high. My other faves I cant pull off with shorts or jeans are the 5s,16s and 20s. I suck at finding the right fit when it comes to jeans B

I hate rocking 1s and 13s with shorts, The tongue is so high. My other faves I cant pull off with shorts or jeans are the 5s,16s and 20s. I suck at finding the right fit when it comes to jeans B

I was beyond happy to see they shortened the tongue on the new black toe 13s. Been rocking 'em with shorts the past two weekends without hesitation.

Interesting, 12's have always been one of my favorites to wear with anything. One thing I noticed was that I just couldn't wear them loose. I had to tie them pretty close to my ankles, and the lines on the shoe just made everything else flow!

For me, Bourdeaux 7's have always been one my favorite shoes to look at since the OGs as a kid, but they just don't work on my feet, and I'm not even thick-footed! lol I've tried laced and loose, but they always look round from the bird's eye view! I'll continue to admire from the side!

Thing is I've never cared for 12s. I saw this guy rocking the dark grays in the Costco and I said "those will be my very first pair of 12s!" I will try the tie down method and see how it goes.

I was beyond happy to see they shortened the tongue on the new black toe 13s. Been rocking 'em with shorts the past two weekends without hesitation.
You and me both!!! They have been doing this on every pair since the DMP 13's last year. Just like the remastered mold for the AJ 1, I feel the shortened tounge on the AJ 13 looks better than the original shoe.

I can't pull off:

Jordan 4's (Tongue too big)
Jordan 5's (Tongue way too big)
Foamposites even though I love them and they're a top 5 all timer--- they look horrible with jeans.

And within the last couple years I've grown to dislike how bulky the 3's are.

Blasphemy, I know, I know but as I've gotten older the Jordans with jeans look is trash to me (1's being the only exception).

Matching your clothes is extremely overrated by the way and most people end up looking foolish obsessing over whether clothes/shoes/accessories match or not.

Lol at matchy, matchy, when you are over 18, look ******ed. Learn how to dress, and learn about complimentary colors. Ever notice when a real famous rapper dresses they don’t match, but wear black red shoes with a dark green top? But when someone down the totem pole like a Jim Jones dresses in black/reds he wears a matching red top? It’s xsuse that top shelf rapper has a stylist that understands complimentary colors. It also gets to the point someone made earlier about girls pulling things off better, it’s csuse they understand the color wheel.

That’s why it’s hard to pull off for you guys, cause you literally don’t know how to dress.

I always felt weird trying to wear my pantones. They were half a size too big and the all blue made them feel like clown shoes

Lol at matchy, matchy, when you are over 18, look ******ed. Learn how to dress, and learn about complimentary colors. Ever notice when a real famous rapper dresses they don’t match, but wear black red shoes with a dark green top? But when someone down the totem pole like a Jim Jones dresses in black/reds he wears a matching red top? It’s xsuse that top shelf rapper has a stylist that understands complimentary colors. It also gets to the point someone made earlier about girls pulling things off better, it’s csuse they understand the color wheel.

That’s why it’s hard to pull off for you guys, cause you literally don’t know how to dress.

I've only ever wondered why rappers these days dress so badly.

I can only pull off black cement 3's. Only Jordans I have left.

I mostly rock leather shoes with well tapered pants now. In my 30's, this is what I like. Sheesh, Im turning into my pops.

Back
Top Bottom