Feb. 12: TV Special about Nike/Jordan Brand on CNBC

no, it isnt. smart people put money in their 401k, ira, cd, instead of shoes. this guy pays his bills then puts the rest of his paycheck on shoes. dude cuts hair for a living, hes going to be in a world of hurt come retirement time unless something changes.
i didn't watch the program CLOSELY but to my knowledge, wasn't that the dude who runs 'kutz n kickz' in chicago? if i'mwrong, then cool. but if i not, i have to disagree. i'm sure, along with running his own business AND paying a mortgage, he's thought of doingsomething smart with his money to have financial security when he's done. it takes alot to even have 350 prs alone in your collection anyway. i'msure dude is doing just fine. not anyone can just fly to seattle (BIG UP SEATTLE AND THE NORTHWEST) to get some sneakers. i think he's doing okay. heneeds to break off some of that wealth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by khadafi252

it's like he takes this sneakerhead thing seriously, but knows his limits. i notice he said that he pays his mortgage and then buys the shoes. that's a smart person.

no, it isnt. smart people put money in their 401k, ira, cd, instead of shoes. this guy pays his bills then puts the rest of his paycheck on shoes. dude cuts hair for a living, hes going to be in a world of hurt come retirement time unless something changes.
I read khadafi252's last statement. He makes it seem like he knows for sure what that dude is doing with his money. What IS apparent however is hiscurrent situation based on his OWN comments. He pays his mortgage off, and then buys sneakers...hmmmmmm....doesn't sound like a guy I sure as hell would goto for advice on IRA's and savings bonds.

Back
Top Bottom