*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

^^nice size 13 Atmos AM1s
nerd.gif

I was so distracted getting eggplants I forgot all about those Undftd Pumas. I really wanted the black or red. Anyone know where else online got them besidesundftd.com? They sold out on there
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

just got back from japan with some goodies

So...somebody in america, ordered a pair of HOA's from either champs/eastbay/footlocker in a sz 13....then sold them to somebody in japan...and thenyou're bring those back home to america?...those shoes have been around the world and back lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

So...somebody in america, ordered a pair of HOA's from either champs/eastbay/footlocker in a sz 13....then sold them to somebody in japan...and then you're bring those back home to america?...those shoes have been around the world and back lol
no, they just came in the mail this weekend. threw them in the picture

Flint- lovin the AS Kobe IVs

i need a 9.5 or 10..anyone?
nerd.gif

Nice pick-ups everyone...charcoals
pimp.gif

Crison- how do you just "find" foams like that?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those Favres are
pimp.gif
..nice pick-up Guerilla

Originally Posted by daaznfella

So...somebody in america, ordered a pair of HOA's from either champs/eastbay/footlocker in a sz 13....then sold them to somebody in japan...and then you're bring those back home to america?...those shoes have been around the world and back lol
no, they just came in the mail this weekend. threw them in the picture

lmao good job mr. no it all! you sure did suck at finding carmen sandiego!!!!!!!!

85- nice ride and pickups, congrats on that certification

debby- u always comin with heat, nice charcoal 9s

rapido- nice og nikes

fiend- nice pickups, esp. those atmos

will- damn
eek.gif
.. serious $$$

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.............Well, they were bought from the Vacaville Nike Outlet like 10 years ago maybe, back when I used to live with my parents, now that I got my ownhouse, my room at my parents house is still the same, with all my old shoes still there, so this weekend visiting, I "dug" through my closet and"found" my foams, this was posted in the "Post pics of your room" thread, but here's more shoes sittin' in there, collecting dust:

Cris, you just opened up a can of worms by showing me your collections....lolz!! I also spy some G.I. Joe boxes too....hahahaha!!!

DOPE pickups everyone , makes me want to go out and COP some stuff I dont need ... WILL where you headed ???

Good shoppin everyone feel free to buy me some $+@ since you guys got so much money.......
roll.gif

I copped these last night while I was dreaming...20 pairs......
smh.gif

3f626674207782b8019927458006c9d7adae601c.pjpg

Originally Posted by crisone

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

.............Well, they were bought from the Vacaville Nike Outlet like 10 years ago maybe, back when I used to live with my parents, now that I got my own house, my room at my parents house is still the same, with all my old shoes still there, so this weekend visiting, I "dug" through my closet and "found" my foams, this was posted in the "Post pics of your room" thread, but here's more shoes sittin' in there, collecting dust:

THE WHITE/CARO REEBOKS ON THE TOP SHELF...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT DAMN SHOE???

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE IN THE BLACK/WHITE COLORWAY FOR YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS! BRIAN SHAW,KENNY ANDERSON AND DEE BROWN USED TO ROCK THOSE BACK IN 95. VAN EXEL MIGHT HAVE WORN THEM ALSO.

PARDON THE CAPS, BUT Y'ALL JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND...

ANY AND ALL INFO PLEASE!

Sheesh, if that's what Cris is holdin' at his parents house where he doesn't live, I can't imagine what the collection is like at your house.

picked these up the other day to add to my collection
WOW
nerd.gif
at them Atmos AM1's!!! Can't believe Japanstill had those?

Back
Top Bottom