*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Rolla, nice Bocas and SB Trainers. I always get compliements on tha Bocas when I rock em.'

Allstars via Sarteaga.
354837990.jpg

354837989.jpg

I'm really liking the Melo M5's. 2nd best to the 0.5's imo.
354837983.jpg

Of course, I gotta support my local team
354837987.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

AGold, DMPs!? Nice Max Org 1s - I need a pair but I refuse to pay retail for anything JB nowadays. Also, where'd you get that AF 1 ASG Low?

yes sir i got them right now at a local store for teh weekend on display hoping that they sell themf or me......tight store highpoint and they arent evencharging me anything. When i get them back on monday i post some pics but ....the release was weird

max orange ones are really nice and the orange is a great color...those af1's asg were purchased at highpoint in scottsdale az...its the only nike acountin az and they got the tier 0's for teh all star game

^^^Nice dodgers fitteds. I know this is being nit-picky but I don't like the NE logo on the side.

No prob. Fred, glad you got them.

So my fiance went down to Coach outlet last weekend in Orlando, when she was visiting her parents and found me this. Coach wallet for $40. I had her get my momand dad a wallet as well. My dad is similar to mine, $48 and my mom's is a bone color slim wallet. There's aren't pictured since they aregift-wrapped. The leather is AMAZING!

Got these samples for free
Don't know what they're worth because i'm more interested in running shoes.
if you know please write me a PM,THX

Originally Posted by sammy305

Got these samples for free
Don't know what they're worth because i'm more interested in running shoes.
if you know please write me a PM,THX
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dood I just sent you a PM. Let me know.

Originally Posted by agold1002

i need some help wit all my purchases today hahahah

max orange 1's

Icy AF1's

Another of tier o all star af1's

Copped these last night at the rook/soph game

gucci belt and wallet

and heres a cool story...went to cop those af1's above and pep were just waiting in the store. i asked what was up and they told me that they got 11 dmp packs....joined the waiting. I ended up getting a 8 for retail....
pimp.gif

ill post pics of the shoes later they are at a dunk exchange right now.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
That was by the grace of God!!! The dmp came out what 3 years ago!!!! It wasmeant for you to have! Great story.

I blame NikeTalk for this. I've been avoiding looking at this thread so I wouldn't buy a pair even though I LOVE how HD's look. And after seeingthe East/West Coast PE's, I went to Jimmy Jazz after I woke up to scoop a pair. Bought the Varsity Red and Green pair. I knew they weren't sellinglocally so I told the owner I'd give him $100 for both (they're about $65 each). I know they're generic and not any special colorway, but I lovehow the Varsity Red look.

wb73ev.jpg

27zvzer.jpg

34hthqt.jpg

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by agold1002

i need some help wit all my purchases today hahahah

max orange 1's

Icy AF1's

Another of tier o all star af1's

Copped these last night at the rook/soph game

gucci belt and wallet

and heres a cool story...went to cop those af1's above and pep were just waiting in the store. i asked what was up and they told me that they got 11 dmp packs....joined the waiting. I ended up getting a 8 for retail....
pimp.gif

ill post pics of the shoes later they are at a dunk exchange right now.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
That was by the grace of God!!! The dmp came out what 3 years ago!!!! It was meant for you to have! Great story.

i got really lucky but i was a little mad cause i was one person off from gettin my size.....(ANY1 HAVE A 9 THAT WANTS AN 8 IN THE DMP???)

Fred, nice TPs H2009s. CHI HOH only had one size 13 left last time I was there. That colorway is the only one I want. The Mayo looks OK, but TP is where itsat. And agreed on the M5....the 1.5 & V.5 were my favs prior.

Back
Top Bottom