*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

nice pickups
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

It is. I searched eBay. There's a size 10 on there now for $200 (which is ideal), but I have to save my money for other stuff.
that's a deal? oh man when they released and ebay was throwing leftt and right for 70-90$....same with the rainbow navy lows in that same pack....
Ideal. Haha, not A DEAL. The size 10 is ideal, not the $200.

Just got these in the mail today, not sure if I'm gonna keep them though and they weren't in as good a condition as I thought

And Bonus pic, gotta love that Jumpman Air
roll.gif
, forgot to post my CG III's, didn't have 'em at my dad's house

yo supervillain83 be careful with those suede dunks man i have them and the suede gets messed up so easily they started off as buttery suede and now they aremy beaters

supervillain- those krueger's are looking dope, custom box is a tough call though.
daaznfella-
laugh.gif
i thought 200 for sunset's wasn't exactly ideal either.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

yo supervillain83 be careful with those suede dunks man i have them and the suede gets messed up so easily they started off as buttery suede and now they are my beaters

No doubt. They aint my first pair of suede joints tho. but good lookin out!

eeBS7eez- Thanks again bro...

*****So nobody knows where to get a custom made box for sneakers?....I remember a while back, some dude got a flight box made that was ill*****

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

supervillain- those krueger's are looking dope, custom box is a tough call though.
daaznfella-
laugh.gif
i thought 200 for sunset's wasn't exactly ideal either.
The size 10 was ideal, not the price. I wear a size 10 in dunk highs. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks to my boii NEVER WEAR THEM he came through for me and got me a connection, appreciate it much man!!
We just copped these earlier...thanx man!!
good looking out Edwin!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Just got these in the mail today, not sure if I'm gonna keep them though and they weren't in as good a condition as I thought

And Bonus pic, gotta love that Jumpman Air
roll.gif
, forgot to post my CG III's, didn't have 'em at my dad's house

they look fresh to me, why are you not going to keep them? I am going to get me a pair of those sometime soon and True Blues in August
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom