******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Nt is so judgemental about any and everything. If you dont fit in the cookie cutter shape of what is cool to everyone else then you get ridiculed. Let the man wear what he wants. At least he's man enough to wear what he wants and not conform to what the lastest trend is.
amen to that! besides, NT is supposed to be where sneakers are appreciated

2-24-09 as for me wore my lightning 17's to work

Ok im mad late and its prolly dead but Properlive or whatever is the homie with "Phresh" tatted on his arm right?

So the hypebieast dude is mad that triple OG is staying true to himself and wearing what HE likes, rather then following some dumb !%$ trend like you, right?

Maybe he too should start rocking skinny jeans, flannels, supras or whatever the next man says is hot? **@@, might as well get even waaaaaaaaaay too deep inthe hype and get phresh tatted on him for life.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. %@%@.

Dalisto, do you homie.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Nt is so judgemental about any and everything. If you dont fit in the cookie cutter shape of what is cool to everyone else then you get ridiculed. Let the man wear what he wants. At least he's man enough to wear what he wants and not conform to what the lastest trend is.

aint no body flamin duke
laugh.gif
, im just saying there's ALOTmore brands out there then jordan brand...go out and explore b, don't let ninjas get all your money, alot of brands make

make clothing thats way superior then JB and probably cost just as much or if not cheaper. putting all your eggs in a basket like that is crazy.

dude does make the shhhh look wack though...
laugh.gif

its not even baggy big...the shh looks like he wears nba hand me downs.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Ok im mad late and its prolly dead but Properlive or whatever is the homie with "Phresh" tatted on his arm right?

So the hypebieast dude is mad that triple OG is staying true to himself and wearing what HE likes, rather then following some dumb !%$ trend like you, right?

Maybe he too should start rocking skinny jeans, flannels, supras or whatever the next man says is hot? **@@, might as well get even waaaaaaaaaay too deep in the hype and get phresh tatted on him for life.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. %@%@.

Dalisto, do you homie.

your wrong!you should of just stayed mad late and posted your fit without saying anything....
wink.gif

can we please stop the madness?

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]jeph21[/color]-Dope lightnings
termitezee-Always nice and clean
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Airjordans4life[/color]-nice
Five30- u already know how i feel about your posts
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]dalitso[/color]- I wish half my teachers in high school dressed like you
battleground03-always so vicious yet simple
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Leftyjeenysus[/color]- dope! and i don't even like IV's

Yesterday

Today (supreme vans, t.m lewin shirt)

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

^Thanks! 65.00$ at Macys. TJ Maxx has some polos for cheaper.

$39.99 at the polo outlet...sometimes you can catch a sale for $29.99. try the polo outlet or tj maxx/marshall's before splurging at Macy's. also checkthe polo ralph lauren thread in general for codes/sales, not sure if there are any right now, but there should be some up soon.

-waystinthyme

AirJordans4Life wrote:
yall are some funny dudes. And speaking of OG's....whatever happened to Ecuno, micmorales, shuman and a few others? back in the days they were posting on the regular.

Anyways....recycled pic....same shoes and jeans today....
where's ty/donjuan13 been lately?
nerd.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by Untitled

i must be blind..cuz having a opinion on someone else's dress wasn't flamin and he didn't name call....WDYW cats is gettin I$$ sensitive now?
laugh.gif
"you need to learn how to dress homie", i'd say in a forum based on shoes and clothing, that's pretty disrespectful. not trying to be minimod at all, just my opinion.
if you lookin like u need with your outfits that would be the first thing comin outta my mouth...nothing disrespectful bout that.

like for example duke has a aqua jordan fitted.....like you seriously gotta GO OUTTA YOUR WAY to to skip the crack rocks that New Era makes to buy that fitted, and

he does it outta pure unadulterated blind loyalty to a brand thats been making wack clothing for years....JUST to match his aqua VIII's...

and if you look closer at his polo..its a damn sneaker...son was like "why em i gonna buy a polo or lacoste? when i can still put money into michael jordans pocket some how"

thats my quam with duke....and if you been on NT for as long as i been you notice the little nuances he's picked up from the hypebeast like tuckin his still somewhat baggy jeans behind the tounge of his kicks. its funny style, but apparently he don't mind.
That's hypebeast now? The hell?
grin.gif

YO!

Should just ONE more person make mention of the "debate", this will be locked. And we'll have to try again on the 1st.

grin.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

^Thanks! 65.00$ at Macys. TJ Maxx has some polos for cheaper.

$39.99 at the polo outlet...sometimes you can catch a sale for $29.99. try the polo outlet or tj maxx/marshall's before splurging at Macy's. also check the polo ralph lauren thread in general for codes/sales, not sure if there are any right now, but there should be some up soon.

-waystinthyme

Thanks that helps. When I get a little bit of extra cash I'm going to head over to the Outlets! Polo's quality is superb IMO.

Back
Top Bottom