laugh.gif
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

smh.gif
I bet you carry a blade in your purse(wallet?). OG.

"... "Bens & Bops", put between my hot wallet... And my toaster, I really had a hot pocket..."

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

ehh.. its happens..

they rarely get the number though, cuz its usually some ugly %!# broad. smh..

y the ugly ones gotta be the brave ones??

grin.gif
You honestly make way too many male/female"relationship" or social type threads girl.

And do you mean like, she just came from left field, approaching me in public asking for my number? If so, never.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Most of the time, girls will tell me that I come off "rude/mean" in person.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

And this boy Geronimo talking about his science-fair buddy asking for his number. You and I know she only asked for the sole purpose of her getting the workdone, a good grade and after that's all said and done your joint would immediately be removed from her contact list.
laugh.gif
[Hell Rell] Stooopid. [/Hell Rell]

I've had chicks aggressively try to get at me, never asked for the digits though. I've been shown naked pics and called out the blue, even called megay when i didn't jump on em. Not emasculating to me though, just saves me work.

I'm easy lol. I've given my numbers to chicks I was not really trying to get with just out of appreciation. As long as they aren't butt uglyI'll give em a little attention. Aggressive girls ftw.

nope never
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

well none that are cute anyway
smh.gif
the ugly girls always have ah lot of confidence... i never understood it
grin.gif

I've had it happen a lot and either the chick was ugly with confidence, or drunk.

The worst one was at Dave & Busters in Milpitas, I'm chillin with my boy and I look across the bar and two fine @#% chicks are waving at us. I play itoff because I had a girlfriend, but what do you know the two drunkies come stumbling over. One chick was Filipino and it was her birthday, and the other waslatino and she was bringing her friend out for her birthday.

We chit chat for like a minute, and they are trying to go to some party so we decide to follow them to the party. So we leave Dave & Busters, and head tomy boys car. The girls tell us to meet them by the movie theatre they are in a grey mustang, we meet them there, and they head out towards main street inmilpitas heading to san jose. We are trying to keep up with the girls but they smashin down the street, swerving through a bunch of lanes, they shouldn'thave been driving, we should have driven them. As they approached Montaque the light turned red, but they smashed on through and then *SMACK* a freaking minivan runs right in there side hella hard. The entire passenger side was caved in, I should have never let them get behind the wheel -_-

Me and my boy didn't know what to do, I wanted to get out and help, but he didn't want to get in trouble, since at the time he was going through theSan Francisco police academy, so the dude took off -_- To this day I have no idea what happened to them, and it haunts me.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I've had chicks aggressively try to get at me, never asked for the digits though. I've been shown naked pics and called out the blue, even called me gay when i didn't jump on em. Not emasculating to me though, just saves me work.
I'm with you man, this has happened to me a few times. Chick will be talking about how she wants someone to take her out and giving me allthese clues, I don't make a move because I ain't feeling her. Next thing I know she asking me which team I bat for, as if she so badd the ONLY reason Iain't jump is because I was gay or something.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

And do you mean like, she just came from left field, approaching me in public asking for my number? If so, never.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif

Like shorty just approach you like "Hey, what's your age and type?"... and ya'll start having a conversation while out in public and whathave you...

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I've had it happen a lot and either the chick was ugly with confidence, or drunk.

The worst one was at Dave & Busters in Milpitas, I'm chillin with my boy and I look across the bar and two fine @#% chicks are waving at us. I play it off because I had a girlfriend, but what do you know the two drunkies come stumbling over. One chick was Filipino and it was her birthday, and the other was latino and she was bringing her friend out for her birthday.

We chit chat for like a minute, and they are trying to go to some party so we decide to follow them to the party. So we leave Dave & Busters, and head to my boys car. The girls tell us to meet them by the movie theatre they are in a grey mustang, we meet them there, and they head out towards main street in milpitas heading to san jose. We are trying to keep up with the girls but they smashin down the street, swerving through a bunch of lanes, they shouldn't have been driving, we should have driven them. As they approached Montaque the light turned red, but they smashed on through and then *SMACK* a freaking mini van runs right in there side hella hard. The entire passenger side was caved in, I should have never let them get behind the wheel -_-

Me and my boy didn't know what to do, I wanted to get out and help, but he didn't want to get in trouble, since at the time he was going through the San Francisco police academy, so the dude took off -_- To this day I have no idea what happened to them, and it haunts me.
tired.gif

wait............so weekend girl is a REALLY a girl?

but yea plenty of times. i dont spit game or none of that.

she asked
she bagged, i let her pleasure me orally,

overall good experience...

grin.gif
You honestly make way too many male/female "relationship" or social type threads girl.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

And this boy Geronimo talking about his science-fair buddy asking for his number. You and I know she only asked for the sole purpose of her getting the work done, a good grade and after that's all said and done your joint would immediately be removed from her contact list.
laugh.gif

then why the hell did she invite me to her Quince in june, 4 months after the science fair
indifferent.gif

It's really the only way i get numbers

smh.gif

horrible habit if the P is just thrown at you from an early age, you become lazy and approaching girl inept
smh.gif

"Next thing I know she asking me which team I bat for, as if she so badd the ONLY reason I ain't jump is because I was gay or something. "

isnt that the truth.

The worst one was at Dave & Busters in Milpitas, I'm chillin with my boy and I look across the bar and two fine @#% chicks are waving at us. I play it off because I had a girlfriend, but what do you know the two drunkies come stumbling over. One chick was Filipino and it was her birthday, and the other was latino and she was bringing her friend out for her birthday.

We chit chat for like a minute, and they are trying to go to some party so we decide to follow them to the party. So we leave Dave & Busters, and head to my boys car. The girls tell us to meet them by the movie theatre they are in a grey mustang, we meet them there, and they head out towards main street in milpitas heading to san jose. We are trying to keep up with the girls but they smashin down the street, swerving through a bunch of lanes, they shouldn't have been driving, we should have driven them. As they approached Montaque the light turned red, but they smashed on through and then *SMACK* a freaking mini van runs right in there side hella hard. The entire passenger side was caved in, I should have never let them get behind the wheel -_-

Me and my boy didn't know what to do, I wanted to get out and help, but he didn't want to get in trouble, since at the time he was going through the San Francisco police academy, so the dude took off -_- To this day I have no idea what happened to them, and it haunts me.
Damn that f'ed up.

But Yes I've had it happen a few times. But those were long time ago.

Originally Posted by One Love

grin.gif
You honestly make way too many male/female "relationship" or social type threads girl.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

And this boy Geronimo talking about his science-fair buddy asking for his number. You and I know she only asked for the sole purpose of her getting the work done, a good grade and after that's all said and done your joint would immediately be removed from her contact list.
laugh.gif

then why the hell did she invite me to her Quince in june, 4 months after the science fair
indifferent.gif
because she feels sorry for you. After all, you do look like a poor homeless kid that sells chiclets to people on the border. YNS my friend, YNS.

Originally Posted by One Love

grin.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
your not smashing at all, she just wants a gift, if you were here partner then yes maybe she would have been interested...

I swear you salty bammas stay hatin
smh.gif
ima hit her up see if she wants to go to Main Event or something

Its whatever.
The first time it happened i was like, "DAMN, shorty bold as hell!"
She knew what she wanted and luckily it was me.
But its nice to get approached by females, makes you feel like best thing in the world.
After she got my number, i walked around the mall like i was the !+$%.
I mean, i already think highly of myself but after that situation, i just felt like....like.....
pimp.gif

yes and more girls should take the initiative. i hate that society made up the rule that men should do all the work to get a female.

wow thats a crazy story....................yall just met them though i wouldnt feel bad.......i think

reaction mustve been like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

but real talk did you check for news coverage on the accident later on?

Back
Top Bottom