Fellas Help me understand paying female rent

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Athletes/rappers/entertainers do this all day every day...

why wouldn't a regular guy?

ya'll scream dates are paying for box so why not just work it out up front?

cut all the BS you get what you want she gets what she wants...

maybe its that good
laugh.gif
- Wasting money & common sense
- Nah
laugh.gif

"one thing i never do pay for %!%#@" i dont care if its wetter than water i aint goin outta pocket for somethin that god made free

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Helping your girlfriend cover her rent is a nice gesture, paying sOme random JO's rent so that when you are not there she has the next dude over is straight wreckless z
Naw blood, unless its our place not a dime of my money will go towards her rent...what type of game are yall playing with these skeezers
on the other hand, i knew this real fat dude who hustled, and he stayed with a bad broad, his motto was "sometimes you gotta pay to play" and he didnt care

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Helping your girlfriend cover her rent is a nice gesture, paying sOme random JO's rent so that when you are not there she has the next dude over is straight wreckless z

Yea if you live with her maybe. But offering $ for the sake of paying rent since she is your girl? Really?
If she's working towards a greater goal like going back to school, I see no prob helping.  I've seen that just because stuff though, dude working 2 jobs so she can live nicely in her crib, and he's barely around cuz he's working, and she's at home dolo, mad $$$%%% ready to call...naw.

If shes going back to school, she can move in with me lol. If we are that serious where I would consider paying her rent, she might as well just come stay with me

Originally Posted by solarius49

If shes going back to school, she can move in with me lol. If we are that serious where I would consider paying her rent, she might as well just come stay with me

True.  

maybe its that good
laugh.gif
There might be a 5% of the female population that have a sex game and attitude thats "that good".  I still wouldn't pay the rent tho.

maybe its that good
laugh.gif
This. Threads like this really help you weed out whos really been around the block a few times and who hasn't. Its not even the fact that you don't agree with it, thats normal. But some of you honestly can't see why someone with the means to do it does, and thats very telling. If any of you have ever bought a drink for a random at the bar in the HOPES that she might let you smash then you're worst than these dudes IMO.

I understand this point here. Helping your girlfriend to cover rent is cool. but just paying a female rent for sex. NAAAAAA, i rather jack off

There's alot of suckers/simps in the world, so I don't necessarily blame these girls for taking advantage of that.  I do however blame these dudes for even giving these chicks the time of day and spending more than a dime on them.  They should be treating these women like dirt, and keeping it moving.

I tend to not hang around guys like this. We just don't click...

Agreed.  Certain types of people, especially dudes I just can't be around.  They mess up the whole vibe with that thirsty energy. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nothing to understand. They get their penis wet so they reward the woman for rewarding them. As long as you view sex as a reward you will always be a slave of it. They don't know any better man, it isn't their fault. Their father didn't teach them any better. I feel sorry for them to be honest man.

Then they will somehow rationalize it as them having respect for women but they don't know that the woman is laughing them out.

Give me the facebook names of these dudes so I can send them a message telling them that they are idiots. Please, I have an alias name on FB so they won't know who I am nor will they be able to trace it back to NT
my man dc...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

maybe its that good
laugh.gif
This. Threads like this really help you weed out whos really been around the block a few times and who hasn't. Its not even the fact that you don't agree with it, thats normal. But some of you honestly can't see why someone with the means to do it does, and thats very telling. If any of you have ever bought a drink for a random at the bar in the HOPES that she might let you smash then you're worst than these dudes IMO.

If i am having great convo at the bar with a female, you know that cool type of females, yall just talk about almost anything, i would get her a few drinks, but i dont expect nothing in return. I aam not paying a woman rent, nor give her money to go shopping whateva those type of dudes be doing

I just dont get where the game went wrong? Obviously if a woman doesnt have the means to sustain herself and pay her own bills she is a skeezer. I thought it was a man law that you hit, came on their face and quit them? Now dudes are tryna hook these shorties up with 401k's, pensions and stock options

maybe its that good
laugh.gif
This whole thing.... not sure if srs...

It's not even about men respecting a woman enough to pay her rent. Some men that have just really don't care. They have it she has sex with him he spends it. I don't know I guess he figures he will spend it anyways. I don't know.

I saw part of a doc on the life of a stripper the other day and ol girls man found out she was stripping behind his back cuz his brother and. It's say her in he club. He's on the phone yelling at her why is she doing it he said he got her tuition covered. I felt bad for him.

It's not even about men respecting a woman enough to pay her rent. Some men that have just really don't care. They have it she has sex with him he spends it. I don't know I guess he figures he will spend it anyways. I don't know.

I saw part of a doc on the life of a stripper the other day and ol girls man found out she was stripping behind his back cuz his brother and. It's say her in he club. He's on the phone yelling at her why is she doing it he said he got her tuition covered. I felt bad for him.

So she was selling it to her bf's brother?!

dudes are killing us here. smh..

If i was rich, i'd have a stash chick on the side i'm taking care of. Word to Denzel in training day

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

You're always paying for it.
No woman is ever just going to give it away
Not true. And there is a huge difference between buying some drinks for a chick at the club and paying her entire months rent.

Originally Posted by solarius49

I just dont get where the game went wrong? Obviously if a woman doesnt have the means to sustain herself and pay her own bills she is a skeezer. I thought it was a man law that you hit, came on their face and quit them? Now dudes are tryna hook these shorties up with 401k's, pensions and stock options

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom