Fellas Help me understand paying female rent

I mean i'm a forever alone dude but I could never see myself doing something like that

Originally Posted by ricky409

I kicked my girl some money for some bills a few times...

She gave it back within a week.

Does that mean I'm doing it wrong?
No
laugh.gif
 That's actually the fairest most logical way

The girl I'm messing with.. got me ____ up.. if she actually thinks I'm going to pay for my rent and her rent..

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Helping your girlfriend cover her rent is a nice gesture, paying sOme random JO's rent so that when you are not there she has the next dude over is straight wreckless z
My girl has helped put food on the table when I couldn't (we're both students.) I wouldn't mind helping her out with rent/cell bill/etc. But that's because I know she would do the same for me without question.

IDK where dudes get off trying to excuse their tricking on random $!@%$!. That stuff ain't cool.
What I came in to say. I'd pay my girl's rent for as long as she needed cause she held me down and still is. 
pimp.gif

All the Alpha Male talk in here though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ricky409

I kicked my girl some money for some bills a few times...

She gave it back within a week.

Does that mean I'm doing it wrong?
No
laugh.gif
 That's actually the fairest most logical way

aight then.. just checking..
this begs the question though... if i could slip a hood boody $30 a month on rent...

i get all the wop, yambs, and cooked meals i want...

am i REALLY losing...? sounds like i'm justifying tricking... but tricking on a small scale...

i'm not looking for respect, and i dont care if someone else gets the yambs, or lays up w/ her and smangs for free... 

i just want to get what i need...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Helping your girlfriend cover her rent is a nice gesture, paying sOme random JO's rent so that when you are not there she has the next dude over is straight wreckless z
My girl has helped put food on the table when I couldn't (we're both students.) I wouldn't mind helping her out with rent/cell bill/etc. But that's because I know she would do the same for me without question.

IDK where dudes get off trying to excuse their tricking on random $!@%$!. That stuff ain't cool.
What I came in to say. I'd pay my girl's rent for as long as she needed cause she held me down and still is. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
So are we talking about females you would actually have a future with, or Backyard Becky?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The only women's rent,bills or whatever I would pay is my mothers or daughters. It's disgusting that some of you are trying to justify this. It's also telling that its the same dudes that were justifying buying bottles. Even more worrisome is that some of you actually think the only way to play is to pay. Yea, you keep on spending your doe, meanwhile Sean from highschool, troy from work and Charles from the gym are making them cheeks wiggle for free.

So much real life.. 

Originally Posted by imvictor

The only women's rent,bills or whatever I would pay is my mothers or daughters. It's disgusting that some of you are trying to justify this. It's also telling that its the same dudes that were justifying buying bottles. Even more worrisome is that some of you actually think the only way to play is to pay. Yea, you keep on spending your doe, meanwhile Sean from highschool, troy from work and Charles from the gym are making them cheeks wiggle for free.

So much real life.. 

pimp.gif
, my name is Charles and I go to the gym ocassionally #winning

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
So are we talking about females you would actually have a future with, or Backyard Becky?
This is my future wife, B. 

Originally Posted by imvictor

So much real life.. 
Not really though. The cream of the crop are really only messing with BALLERS. If you not trickin then you not hittin. So unless Charles OWNS the gym, he's probably not smashing the girls these rappers talk about. Of course there are exceptions but they are just that. Trust me, I know
laugh.gif

So its cool to pay thousands of dollars to watch a bunch of grown men play 5 on 5 courtside (which you can do for free at home), but its not cool when these same men throw down a few hunnit for rent on a bad girl and smash without hassle? Get real folks.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This is my future wife, B. 
I thought this whole thread was about side pieces? What ya'll 2 are referring to is the way it's supposed to be with somebody you're
truly down with, so that's nothing new.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

never paying for {}
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if you cant talk a girl out her panties & you're over 22 you aint +$%%

more like over 18. but yeah def by 22 
tired.gif

Alright so I'm moving off to college my girlfriend is going to live with me in the summer and probably fall too because she can't afford a place herself, so if we have sex every now and then but she doesn't pay for rent does that make me a simp? We've been together for 3 years btw.
Also I'm proposing in July and she's at UCLA and I'm at Northridge so yeah she's basically my wife. 

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Alright so I'm moving off to college my girlfriend is going to live with me in the summer and probably fall too because she can't afford a place herself, so if we have sex every now and then but she doesn't pay for rent does that make me a simp? We've been together for 3 years btw.
Also I'm proposing in July and she's at UCLA and I'm at Northridge so yeah she's basically my wife. 
No, if shes living with you thats one thing, but if you were paying your rent, and the rent of a different apartment just for her...THEN AND ONLY THEN would kufi's be getting smacked

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

No, if shes living with you thats one thing, but if you were paying your rent, and the rent of a different apartment just for her...THEN AND ONLY THEN would kufi's be getting smacked
Ohhh okay i get it now 

Back
Top Bottom