Fellow PG'ers..It's time to go Purple and Black...

This lost hurts but I'll never switch teams, if youre really considering jumping ship take your sig down. I was down with them during repeated sub 500seasons and will continue to be. They could go 0-16 and I would still bleed burgunday and gold. Where is your loyalty?

smh.gif
Ravens fans didn't switch teams when they lost to the Dolphins a couple years back who had lost most of their games that year...

Fake *** Fair weather fans...

Sorry, but I'm hurt right now...

I hate the ********, but you'd lose my respect as a sports fan and a man if you jump ship. You ride out with your squad through thick and thin, unlessyou're a Pirates or Clippers fan, just thin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

This lost hurts but I'll never switch teams, if youre really considering jumping ship take your sig down. I was down with them during repeated sub 500 seasons and will continue to be. They could go 0-16 and I would still bleed burgunday and gold. Where is your loyalty?
pimp.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

ya gotta be ride or die.0-16 or vice versa.......it says alot about a fans character content if they jump ship........jus my opinion tho.

i've rode the ship all my life... yesterday and sunday i was tellin everybody i'm a cowboys/giants/eagles fan but thats just cause i was super blown.we better fire zorn, we should've fired him smack after the game

People change teams all the time. Come on over, we have room. But it's in the standing room only section.

The D.M.V. Ravens FTW!

roll.gif

Ain't nothing agaisnt the Ravens but cmon now ain't nothing like ******** football or organization good or bad I'm just so mad cuz I want them tobe good cuz there my team.One day.......
Campbell is outta here baby..........

i heard the skins are scheduled to play De Matha next week...let me be the first to wish yall good luck...LMAO HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS THO??!?!?!?!?!

your worthless..you damn right we suck, but jumping ship is more of a disgrace than that fat L we took on sunday.
dc still got a football team?
touche..enjoy your now high powered offense, but until yall bammas beat the steelers when it counts, then continue to choke, sucka.

laugh.gif

no way will I ever support the ravens because I hate the fans who think they are still the superbowl champion baltimore ravens. 2000 was10 years ago....and dematha might tackle better than the skins.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

your worthless..you damn right we suck, but jumping ship is more of a disgrace than that fat L we took on sunday.
dc still got a football team?
touche..enjoy your now high powered offense, but until yall bammas beat the steelers when it counts, then continue to choke, sucka.

laugh.gif

choke? you mean your last year deadskins starting off 6-2 then ending the season with an 8-8 record??
laugh.gif
or how about the lions ending there losing streak against yall?? plz dont talkabout choke. choking is not making it all the way to the AFC champinship game my friend! but anyways im hearing a lot of ******* fans jumping ship. when i waslistening to anita marks and scott garceau show a ******* fan of 40 years threw out all his redkin gear and switching over to black and purple. he said thelions lost was the straw that broke the camels back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swish 22

no way will I ever support the ravens because I hate the fans who think they are still the superbowl champion baltimore ravens. 2000 was 10 years ago....and dematha might tackle better than the skins.

And Skins fans aren't living in '91? C'mon homie! That's what everyone says.

How can you choke against a team that's better than you? Choking is when you barely beat the Lambs at home and then lose to a team thathasn't won in...[Jay Z] we'll just leave that between me and you [/Jay Z].
roll.gif

roll.gif

I am a skins fan 1st, but ravens are my 2nd team...
Skins lost to detroit, but lets not forget that the Ravens lost to a miami team 2 years ago that was going to have an 0 and 16 season. Teams have there upsand downs...

I think the bigger issue is the extended stint of the down years for the Skins. But Skins fans take solace, you've had more ups than Dallas over the lastcouple of years.

Scott Scotch wrote:

I think the bigger issue is the extended stint of the down years for the Skins. But Skins fans take solace, you've had more ups than Dallas over the last couple of years.

QFT, its been 12 years of not winning a single playoff game since 1997 for the Funboy's franchise....

Back
Top Bottom