FEMALE CELEBS WITHOUT MAKEUP

without makeup :wow:
tumblr_m7cd97n9BU1rvfctbo1_500.jpg

Stars-without-Makeup-in-People-Magazine-Joey-Deschanel.jpg

What I wanna see are fair comparison photos.  Angles, poor lighting, etc. can make a person look super rough.

Media posting wild photos like thats a proper representation.

Last edited:
With most of them looking far average, what makes them famous? I see bartenders and waitresses with far better looks. Are we nothing without connections and a "willingness" to do anything for a gain?

make up ruins your skin. most of these women would look more attractive without make up

if they wore less on a regular basis. and regular women tend to look better without makeup

than these celebs because they don't excessively use it on a daily basis. you can easily find

a regular chick who you can wake up to in the morning and she still be beautiful. it's nothing

but a matter of skin health.

With most of them looking far average, what makes them famous? I see bartenders and waitresses with far better looks. Are we nothing without connections and a "willingness" to do anything for a gain?

before they're famous they were probably way above average w/ little to no makeup.

after years of ruining their skin w/ it, they become exponentially less attractive when

it's gone. they also drink and don't sleep. they only difference without makeup is wrinkles,

creases, and dark marks, which = bad skin health

What some fail to realize is that some of these chicks aren't totally "without makeup" in these pics lol lighting and stage makeup make a world of difference.

Back
Top Bottom