female kenyan student infects 324 men with hiv...vol..shes going for 2k

http://topconservativenews.com/2014...ve-infected-over-300-men-with-hiv-on-purpose/

?
x1dfgw.jpg

I think shes trolling

Last edited:
upon further review, the fact that nobody has killed her could lead me to believe this is a troll...

unless this is a REALLY recent development...

...and why would she just lay out there to pose like that? 

Last edited:
Its rare to contract HIV from just 1 sexual intercourse session, but it is possible. So I would say they all were exposed to in but only a fraction have been infected.
From my understanding, it's especially difficult for a male to contract HIV from a female. 

Not in this country. That **** gotta be a crime.

It is. There was a well known club promoter with HIV down here that went to prison because he was sleeping with women, sometimes not using a condom and not telling them. In other words, he wasn't necessarily going around with the sole goal of infecting people but that's what ended up happening because he was careless.

Last edited:
Not in this country. That **** gotta be a crime.

It is. There was a well known club promoter with HIV down here that went to prison because he was sleeping with women, sometimes not using a condom and not telling them. In other words, he wasn't necessarily going around with the sole goal of infecting people but that's what ended up happening because he was careless.

Is that the same guy who went to court after affecting 100 women with HIV?

There are gay dudes out there who have fetishes for both giving and getting the HIV virus.  Look up 'bug chasing.'

Back
Top Bottom