FEMALE NTers.. serious QUESTION

I ask you female NTers a serious question I need help understanding. Maybe you mature fellas can chime in your opinion because Idgreatly apprecite all good advice here... So heres the Question and it comes up alot on NT but I want a better understanding or better answer now more thanever

CAN a WOMAN have a Best friend of the Opposite of sex?? WITHOUT crossing the lines of having deep feelings and emotions for himknowing that it will lead to falling deep for them.

I get asked that alot here at work and from MOST of lifes certainties YOU CANT be just good friends with someone of the opposite of sex because it willEVENTUALLY lead to deeper feelings and emotions down the road. Some women here at work say its not always like that. They say if awoman has alot on her plate like kids, school, work then she can limit her friend boundaries and not have time to fall deep into a friendship if a relationshipis in the future... I ask you ladies here on NT your persepective on this.. THANKS

there was a thread like this about a week ago.

And the answer is yes.

Not everything has to be about a relationship

Girls can definitely have best friends that are guys... It's guys on the other hand that have a hard time being friends with a girl and not crossing theline.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

And the answer is yes.

YES FAM I know it was a thread in a sense similar to this one, but I didnt really get much of anexplanation to the answers on those.. so im askin you POLITELY to elaborate your answer for me if you will. Given how I just said if a woman likes talking to aguy friend alot, via texting, emailing or what have you, then lets say they work together spending that time or doing lil lunches or dinners together here andthere.. would you agree then that its just a good friendship and not always about a relationship?? maybe im not making myself clear, SORRY for that, or maybeim not giving it full detail but your answers and explanations on them are greatly appreciated my Friends..

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

And the answer is yes.

YES FAM I know it was a thread in a sense similar to this one, but I didnt really get much of an explanation to the answers on those.. so im askin you POLITELY to elaborate your answer for me if you will. Given how I just said if a woman likes talking to a guy friend alot, via texting, emailing or what have you, then lets say they work together spending that time or doing lil lunches or dinners together here and there.. would you agree then that its just a good friendship and not always about a relationship?? maybe im not making myself clear, SORRY for that, or maybe im not giving it full detail but your answers and explanations on them are greatly appreciated my Friends..
Well it depends on what you mean by "deep feelings and emotions for them"
my best friend is a girl, we talk and see eachother practically everyday.. we both have deep emotions for eachother because we've been best friends foryears now..
but we dont have those type of emotions for eachother.. as a girlfriend would have for a boyfriend
i've smashed in the past.. but it never felt the same as it would with a girlfriend..
and we were both still able to have seperate partners without us feeling jealous for eachother..

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Best friend of the opposite sex is my husband.
that is exactly how it should be in terms of a relationship

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Girls can definitely have best friends that are guys... It's guys on the other hand that have a hard time being friends with a girl and not crossing the line.
i dont like you at all. you have this bad habit of making ******ed statements quite frequently, you should probably go get that checked out

this is not a general question because everyone is different. nt is not a representation of the world and/or the people involved. it varies case by case.anything is possible.

Vidasman wrote:

So let me ask you all who are engaged, married or have steady GF's.. can she have a guy friend that shes close to, maybe a Best friend of her own and stillbe in love with YOU??? can she limit her feelings to a friend even though she talks to him alot and spends time with him here and there???

didn't you just post this in another thread.....

females can have guy best friends

in general these guys are homosexual or are very, very lame (usually they dont realize it)

Yep. I met my best friend when we were 5. We're 22 now, and have never had feelings for each other in all those years. He's like my brother.

EB14 wrote:

Girls can definitely have best friends that are guys... It's guys on the other hand that have a hard time being friends with a girl and not crossing the line.
i dont like you at all. you have this bad habit of making ******ed statements quite frequently, you should probably go get that checked out

Awww, are you mad? lol...

Apparently your best friend didnt let you smash.... YOUR MADDDD!
roll.gif

I can't edit from my phone, but what my post should have said is..1 of my best friends..@apples28 is a girl, and I didn't mention my boyfriend becauseobviously we are not just friends..and that's what this thread was asking

EB14 wrote:

roll.gif

you're stupid

Originally Posted by moneymike88

EB14 wrote:

roll.gif

you're stupid

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and ththerjobs....your making no sense

EB14 wrote:

roll.gif

i generally like most female NTers, but you are the exception.

everytime somebody responds to you, the only thing you say back is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hey look i can do it too.

you mad doggie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

see its not that difficult. just next time try thinking before you post.

it really improves not only the quality of your own replies, but the quality of the thread also.

or

you could just not post at all, which would also make NT a much better place.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i posted those bcuz its something you can understand

roll.gif
no wonder all you boys sit around on NT all day posting about girls, with negative real life experience with one...

Completely understandable.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
no wonder all you boys sit around on NT all day posting about girls, with negative real life experience with one...

pimp.gif

your not even a girl though, chitownlegen

roll.gif

pimp.gif

wassup babe hows your day going
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

EB14 wrote:

roll.gif

you're stupid
QFT

Back
Top Bottom