Female Sneakerheads: Do they attract you?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Girls rockin sneakers is a sign of immaturity.

orly?

eyes.gif

Not a damn thing wrong with girls who collect sneakers. It still runs down to her persona and attraction when with them

It must be cause I'm a grown man, but none of these pics posted here have attracted me.

Originally Posted by NYC game

It must be cause I'm a grown man, but none of these pics posted here have attracted me.

I have to agree. They look mad young on top of that...

I still wear some of my favorites in the summertime, but that's about it.
I don't think holding onto my sneakers is a sign of immaturity *shrug*

If I meet them and they're wearing Jordans, I don't know why, but I judge them

But if I'm the person who tells her about the shoes or she buys some while shes with me, then I find that attractive

i don't know it's weird, the human mind is weird.

Saw a cute as hell white girl in the Chicago airport dressed like most uppity wealthy white girls do and then BAM!

On her feet she was wearing some AF1's lows that were some limited release that escapes me now.

They clashed with the outfit and it was soooo damn sexy.

i love a chick with a shoe game. She knows when to rock Jay's and also keep it sexy in some nice heels.

Sure why not but not all the time, they would have to switch it up depending on the occasion. I love a chick in heels but is it really necessary if we're just going to a movie? Lol

You guys would actually be surprised how many women are really into sneakers.

If women wear heels everyday to work, more then likely, they do not want to wear them on the weekends.

Wifey has just as many heels, as she does sneakers. I have no complaints.

itd be cool to share a hobby with a chick but honestly I just want a pretty girl who will support me. Im not even into sneakers like that anymore

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I have a interesting discussion. In another thread dudes was speaking on how unattractive female sneakerheads are. they prefer them to where heels n flats. i wanted to know more peoples opinions on this. i personally find it attractive. what about it do u or dont u like. what do yall think of the kicks and chicks website. 

this topic has been brought up since the begining of time.

imo the answer is NO. its like that one part in scary movie when shawn wayans makes his girlfriend where the football pads and helmet when they about to have sex...

also something irks me about girl sneakerheads. they arent really knowledgable and the front like they are.

I like my women and sneakers separate. Age also comes in to factor with this question. It's cool on a young girl but looks silly on an adult.

A girl wears sneakers
A woman wears heels, etc..

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You guys would actually not be surprised how many women are really into shoes
fixed for you. sneakers and shoes are two totally different subjects.

i know alot of girls who are into shoes in general.

i also know alot of girls like guys, who buy shoes to make up for their lack of self confidence... well atleast i use to because that was way back when we were kids...

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Girls rockin sneakers is a sign of immaturity.

This ninja trippin' 
laugh.gif
When is the last time you saw a grown mature woman rocking Jordans or Foams?
I'm not talking about shoes like nike frees or easytones.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Girls that wear Jordans or smoke weed anything is not attractive to me at all.
This, she could be bad as hell and if I see she smokes it's just
sick.gif
to me.

It's hard to find a chick who's into sneakers (and has sneaker knowledge), that isn't a bird (For me a least).

1 or 2 isn't bad. But a sneakerhead chick just sounds bad all together.

I'm way outta that sneakerhead phase tho.

Back
Top Bottom