Female Sneakerheads: Do they attract you?

Just cause women wear sneakers doesn't mean their immature. If so, then what does that make us male sneakerheads? We're all in the game cause we love sneakers, not because we're immature. Yeah I like a cute chick who has a variety of of footwear : heels, sneaks, sandals, etc. If a gorgeous chick is versatile with her collection then she's cool w/ me.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Girls rockin sneakers is a sign of immaturity.

This ninja trippin' 
laugh.gif
When is the last time you saw a grown mature woman rocking Jordans or Foams?
I'm not talking about shoes like nike frees or easytones.

Originally Posted by CJ616

It's hard to find a chick who's into sneakers (and has sneaker knowledge), that isn't a bird (For me a least).

These two are QFT.  and I really don't know any girls who "wear heels during the week and Jordan's on the weekend".  Can anybody in here really say they do?

My girl wears flats/heels more than her kicks for dates and kicks when it's a bit more casual.

No complains, because at least she keeps her feet maintained and I personally know a lotta chicks who rock kicks with bad feet.

NikeTalker23 wrote:
Originally Posted by marmourjr

NikeTalker23 wrote:

This ninja trippin' 
laugh.gif

When is the last time you saw a grown mature woman rocking Jordans or Foams?
I'm not talking about shoes like nike frees or easytones.

The ladies in my life wear Jordan's. They don't have a collection but they do wear them. They are all professional women in high places. From my mother of whom is a judge down to my aunt of whom is VP of a corporation.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

but not the same for a guy?
laugh.gif
I'm gonna go ahead and put myself out there on this one.....

To a certain extent yes, wearing sneakers 24/7 as an adult can be seen as a sign of immaturity. And I see it as such. Sue me.

When it comes to females wearing sneakers it's an instant turn off, sure they can have pretty faces, but the maturity isn't there. Usually these chicks usually aren't over the age of 20 and definitely not in the pool of women that I would choose to date subjectively.

i can understand preference...but to go as far to say that these women are immature...

that same statement could be made about a man with tattoos..."oh hes a thug or uneducated"

both statements are generalizations and judgmental.

SoleWoman wrote:
i can understand preference...but to go as far to say that these women are immature...

that same statement could be made about a man with tattoos..."oh hes a thug or uneducated"

Exactly. Clothing does not determine your maturity level.  I've dealt with immature grown women that was more immature than the girls I've dealt with back in high school.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

NT is funny style when it comes to females and sneakers.  Any one who uses footwear as a dealbreaker is childish. If she's comfortable, then you should be too.

this

I personally don't care. That wouldn't be the first thing to attract me, but if she is a sneakerhead, that's cool. 

Originally Posted by J2Legend

I personally don't care. That wouldn't be the first thing to attract me, but if she is a sneakerhead, that's cool. 

exactly. i don't understand the immaturity argument at all. there's a time and place for everything. Everybody should be able to be comfortable with whatever they wear, and none of that should be a measure of maturity. If a woman likes sneakers...cool. If she likes heels and flats...cool. Makes no difference to me.

As long as she ain't rockin them gladiator sandals that look like hightops from the back, then we good.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Well, they're stereotypes for a reason. By far and away, any female who is interested in sneakers is around the ages of 14-20, and as such, are usually very immature...or stupid...or butch. It's an indisputable fact. Your general guy with tattoos is usually pretty stupid as well. There are of course exceptions to these rules, but this is just the norm.

Like I said, people don't just create stereotypes out of the blue. There's truth to it, otherwise it wouldn't be a stereotype.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by krazy88s

NT is funny style when it comes to females and sneakers.  Any one who uses footwear as a dealbreaker is childish. If she's comfortable, then you should be too.

this

As shallow as it is, I once cut off a girl cause I saw she had some dirty %#$ lugz in her closet....

In 2011, I honestly don't know any women who rock Js on the regular....back in college it was a different story. 

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Well, they're stereotypes for a reason. By far and away, any female who is interested in sneakers is around the ages of 14-20, and as such, are usually very immature...or stupid...or butch. It's an indisputable fact. Your general guy with tattoos is usually pretty stupid as well. There are of course exceptions to these rules, but this is just the norm.

Like I said, people don't just create stereotypes out of the blue. There's truth to it, otherwise it wouldn't be a stereotype.
really...because of an article of clothing...so youre saying tennis shoes = immaturity?

why does that statement not hold true to men then? yall could be in sperry's and dress shoes all the time as well.
or why is it that it only pertains to jordans...why not other nikes, asics, chucks, vans, etc

For me it would have to be a chick that can switch up her steelo to whatever's going down or doesn't stay in the same mode all the time. Which is kind of what we all should be doing. I know I don't always wear kicks. If I had to use someone famous as an example, what about Vashtie Kola? She can switch from looking like a sneakerhead chick to lookin' sexy in heels/flats (well she looks sexy to me either way)...

Having said that though, there is nothing like a chick in some sexy heels...Lord have mercy...
pimp.gif

before but not really... id like a chick in girl shoes like open toe shoes or flats...but i won't lie some girls make me pick up kicks i never liked before because they look good in those kicks.. so i  guess you can say i buy off the hype off what jays or nikes they wearing 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom