Females 'bagging' dudes?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I rather have a female be aggressive. I am not proactive when it comes to women a majority of the women I end up getting with have done most of the work.
cosign

Originally Posted by Shaze804

its cool but a thirsty chick isnt
why not? at the end of the day Im just tryna smash the sooner the better.plus it works wonders on my ego
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by awwsome

Personally, i love that %!++.

Shows that shorty aint afraid to go after what she wants, @!#+ traditional courting.

plus you know you aint wasting your time
I'm a busy man, I aint got time for the jibbi jabba
Preachhhhhhhhh cut all the small talk

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I like getting bagged, cus it gives me the upper hand off bat. I know from there that the girl is on call and she is the submissive type (even though she thinks she's the aggressive type).
This is also a very true statement. IMO ain't nothing cute about chasing no man.

A woman can flirt on the low so only he knows and get dude to come to her like it's nothing and he hasn't lost ofcourse but he has to want it.That's sexy.

I love it when women "bag" me, makes the game easier for me. I don't have to sit there thinking of +@@% to say and I become more smooth, naturaland confident.
Most of the girls that got at me on this tip were usually girls that were used to getting chased/beasted on but I treated them like regular human beings and Iguess that's why they liked me.

I rather have a female be aggressive. I am not proactive when it comes to women a majority of the women I end up getting with have done most of the work.

same here.
smh.gif
2010 - year I take the initiative.

Honestly... Men don't bag women...Women bag men.... thats all that ever happens...

Women know whether they want to give a guy their Real number within five minutes of meeting them.
Only if a female finds a guy interesting enough will she give him her number or call him if she gets his number.

They just give us the impression that we bag them.

/$0.02

I bagged my ex b/c he was taking too long to make a move. I'm normally really shy but he was a friend of a friend so I wasnt too uncomfortable. We hadgreat conversation and the vibe was right so I just asked for his phone and put my number in. I wore the pants for the entire relationship though and it gotboring after a while.

I dont even have time to think about that since I moved back to NYC. The thirst level of some guys out here is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I like getting bagged, cus it gives me the upper hand off bat. I know from there that the girl is on call and she is the submissive type (even though she thinks she's the aggressive type).
This is also a very true statement. IMO ain't nothing cute about chasing no man.

A woman can flirt on the low so only he knows and get dude to come to her like it's nothing and he hasn't lost ofcourse but he has to want it. That's sexy.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

A woman can flirt on the low so only he knows and get dude to come to her like it's nothing and he hasn't lost ofcourse but he has to want it. That's sexy.

grin.gif
I'm sorry.
laugh.gif

you good...i'm not offended...

i guess you're who they were talking about in the "sucessful black women thread"

the ones who think its not ladylike or whatever

You ever get a number and had the girl say something like...

"I thought you were never going to ask for my number"

Then you say "Why didn't you just ask for mines..."

Response is always...

"Im a girl...We don't ask for a guys number." or "Only ho's do that."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah that was me.
laugh.gif
Please believe though I used to be on baggin dudes side. So it's just where I'm at right now.

Too old fashioned.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Honestly... Men don't bag women...Women bag men.... thats all that ever happens...

Women know whether they want to give a guy their Real number within five minutes of meeting them.
Only if a female finds a guy interesting enough will she give him her number or call him if she gets his number.

They just give us the impression that we bag them.

/$0.02

true indeed.

I think the general male population
would rather get bagged, but sometimes
when done it does raise the question of
whether or not the female has an ulterior
motive.

That's the only way I met any of my girlfriends, they approach me always. cuz I sure as heck aint gassing none of my females, with my superior game, andswaggification.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Too old fashioned.
Word, it's 2010...I can't wait till gender roles are completely blurred. Open your own damn door and pull out your own damn seat.

It's cool. I'd feel flattered and appreciative that the girl had the courage to approach instead if sitting there.

Yeah I've bagged a few who I either felt were moving too slow, or just didn't know me before then at all and caught my interest.
Usually I tend to be in my own world so guys do end up approaching me most of the time, but if a guy really intrigues me I'll step to them first.
There's only been one situation where I like a guy from a distance and I'm too chicken to step to him in that way.
It's pathetic because its been about a year and 1/2 to two years now since he's caught my interest.

come on, EVERY dude in here has been bagged by a female before? I have a hard time believing that.

Back
Top Bottom