Ferarris make the girls wet (video)

the girl with the boyfriend :smh:
funny stuff...
who wants to put money together to purchase :nerd: and rotate ownership during the week :lol: :lol:

I know a guy on here who sells or rents supercars, he never really confirmed what exactly, but i think he name is Gold Street something here on NT.  You should check him out.

wink.gif

all those chicks are going to end up in a ditch somewhere :smh:. Didn't even get the guys name or nothing just hopping into his car like that. :smh: at the dude with the girlfriend. Chasing after her while she was determined to get in the car, I can't believe that.

Most of those seemed VERY fake. The only ones that appeared legit were the black girls, the girl at the very end and maaaaybe the girl on the phone. First girl laid it on too thick, it was clear that they had some type of rapport.

They shouldve done a smoother job bringing the car into the equation. "Oh no? Well this is my car right over here!" No. It would've been good to just get in the car and pull off slowly.

Why are so many of these videos getting posted now?

We get it, ******* like ****** with money.

Most of those seemed VERY fake. The only ones that appeared legit were the black girls, the girl at the very end and maaaaybe the girl on the phone. First girl laid it on too thick, it was clear that they had some type of rapport.

They shouldve done a smoother job bringing the car into the equation. "Oh no? Well this is my car right over here!" No. It would've been good to just get in the car and pull off slowly.

This. I didn't like their execution versus Vitaly's. "Hey thats my car over there now do you want to help me out?"

I probably would have enjoyed it if it was real...

vitalys video was a lot better than this

Back
Top Bottom