Ferris Bueller Dunk High SB (NEW PIC)

these are one of the first kicks i was actually more hyped about with the catalog pics than the actual pics. But still not bad. I'll most likely try to copthem.

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

I rather have a Cameron Frye Redwings jersey theme..

-Justin!

I Was Thinkin That Too. Maybe A Red Blazer With Redwings Logo Instead Of A Swoosh lol. The Dunk Is Coo Tho. I'll Cop'em

Easy Pass...
smh.gif

They really need to put the lepoard print on some part of the shoe you can actually see when your wearing pants....like the swoosh at least maybe?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

U can get these everywhere now.

Dropped the info Flint for here in the Chi or shoot me an email. Haven't been to many shoe stores lately as I've been ordering online.

Saw these in person and decided to pass.. Shoe material, white side panel in particular, looks very cheap

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

These r straight %%+... TRUST ME THESE WON'T SELLOUT.....
eyes.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

i said the same thing...then went to DQM....and got the last pair.....more people like them than u think...its them leopard laces
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

this shoe is meant for the guy that actually loves the movie, thats where the appreciation steps in for this shoe

Originally Posted by never wear them

this shoe is meant for the guy that actually loves the movie, thats where the appreciation steps in for this shoe

Yeah right!!! this sneaker is ugly compared to a classic movie like this one. Nike definitely could've came alot better than this.....colorway off ofhis outfit. That outfit is horrible even ack in the day..
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom