FFvol3

The NoDJ Version is in HD
laugh.gif

Final Hour staight SLAPPED me in my face
eek.gif

FINALLY! Been waiting for mad long, never even downloaded the DJ version when it first came out.

FINALLY! Been waiting for mad long, never even downloaded the DJ version when it first came out.

Finally the NO DJ version is out.. Higher quality too? 
pimp.gif

I remember when the mixtape initally dropped.. Big Sean said NO DJ version coming out in a couple of weeks.. more like a couple of months
laugh.gif

Finally the NO DJ version is out.. Higher quality too? 
pimp.gif

I remember when the mixtape initally dropped.. Big Sean said NO DJ version coming out in a couple of weeks.. more like a couple of months
laugh.gif

I had posted a link to a tagless version on the last page but the quality of this is so
pimp.gif
.. Unfortunately, I noticed Glenwood with Ye is gone?

Final Hour, Memories, Fat Raps Remix in CDQ *jordan fist pump*

I had posted a link to a tagless version on the last page but the quality of this is so
pimp.gif
.. Unfortunately, I noticed Glenwood with Ye is gone?

Final Hour, Memories, Fat Raps Remix in CDQ *jordan fist pump*

Bout time, i guess he held off for so long, because the day it dropped, everybody was askin' for the NO DJ version, & Cannon was on twitter cryin' about why the DJ is needed for mixtapes and ##$# like that.

Bout time, i guess he held off for so long, because the day it dropped, everybody was askin' for the NO DJ version, & Cannon was on twitter cryin' about why the DJ is needed for mixtapes and ##$# like that.

Performed in LA today

Guests: Warren G/ YG/ Jay Rock & Kendrick Lamar/ Chris Brown/ Tyga/ 3rd guy on Dueces/ Teyana Taylor and Amber Rose/ & Wiz Khalifa

Show was too live

Performed in LA today

Guests: Warren G/ YG/ Jay Rock & Kendrick Lamar/ Chris Brown/ Tyga/ 3rd guy on Dueces/ Teyana Taylor and Amber Rose/ & Wiz Khalifa

Show was too live

Back
Top Bottom