FIFA 15 LEAGUE (PS4)

Whats up fellas? I have recently become one of the admins for the gaming site www.thelyonsdengaming.com and we are starting up a FIFA 15 league for the PS4. Its $20 to buy in and the grand prize is $100. We are looking for a minimum of 8 people (could be more) to sign up prior to the league starting up. The way the league works is pretty simple. Games will be played on Wednesday nights, 2 games a night. Players will be randomly placed into groups (Group A, B, etc) and players will play other players within the group they are in. Players are to play each other twice. This will go on for about 4 weeks, until everyone has played each other twice within the group. Top 2 players from each group will then face off in a win or go home tourney. Winner of the tourney will get the grand prize money. There will be no runner up prize. Rules are pretty simple, you are able to pick any team you wish to play with and can pick a different team for every game. Games will be played as ranked online games and one (or both) players will have to set up a twitch account so that the game they play can be broad casted. Thats pretty much it. You can sign up via the site, just navigate to the Wednesday night league and sign up. If you guys have any questions feel free to reach out to me on here or via twitter (@SoDeadSerious).  Looking forward to starting this up soon and hopefully more in the future.

20 dollar buy in

8 people

thats 160 dollars pot

grand prize is 100

where the other 60 bucks go papi?

To the site hosting it. That's how they got it setup unfortunately. Got the option for an $80 grand prize with $20 for runner up but that's pretty much it.

sorry fam but that's a trash payout

site should not get the $60 for hosting 

better off grabbing 8 ppl off NT everyone put the money upfront into a legit person PP account and the winner receives the funds. No one would be willing to do this website route to lose out on money 

i honestly dont even think UMG or Gamebattles take that much of a pay cut that crazy 

i totally understand the idea but only people who will participate in a tournament like this is suckers

Last edited:
Yea I agree the payout isn't great but at the same time there's cats paying $20 for a raffle to try to win a pair of shoes so in a sense its kinda the same thing. Paying $20 for a shot to win $100 ain't bad, I mean if you're good at FIFA of course. But I can see how the setup can turn people away.

Yea but technically you're only winning $80 and I sorta get your point but you gotta think there just raffles no work is needed to be put in its all random some rigged, with Fifa there's a good amount of games that need to be played until a winner is chosen.

To me I don't think $80 would be enough honestly.

Is this the first time the site is running a tournament ? Or are you guys doing pretty good with traffic and tournaments filling up?

But if the site is doing good and is constantly filling up spots than salute cause the site is getting easy money per tourney if it's 8 or more heads each time

Yea but technically you're only winning $80 and I sorta get your point but you gotta think there just raffles no work is needed to be put in its all random some rigged, with Fifa there's a good amount of games that need to be played until a winner is chosen.

To me I don't think $80 would be enough honestly.

Is this the first time the site is running a tournament ? Or are you guys doing pretty good with traffic and tournaments filling up?

But if the site is doing good and is constantly filling up spots than salute cause the site is getting easy money per tourney if it's 8 or more heads each time

Not sure how long the site has been around or how long they been doing these leagues/tourney. Dude that runs the site reached out to me because of my interest in FIFA and I just ran with it. Ive participated in a few tourneys so I know its legit. I can see how the payout ain't enough for some people but in regards to the raffle comparison I would rather pay $20 and determine my own fate by playing against others vs giving $20 and hoping to win something.

Back
Top Bottom