|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

Lmfao Pogba's rating being the same as Iniesta and KDB

Last edited:
SMH at no Nou Camp. In a perfect world PES and FIFA would join forces. Licenses are too confusing to me, PES has Barca license so no Nou Camp in FIFA even though FIFA has La Liga license. PES has Liverpool license but I'm going to guess Anfield is still going to be in the game because of the FIFA EPL license.

Was anybody able to play tonight with EA Access?
I logged a couple hours.

For somebody who is really big into FUT, them adding the squad building challenges makes me really excited.

Haven't tried the FUT Champions yet but I am also really looking forward to it.

Time to put in work

412798527.jpg

After just wasting all of yesterday and today on the demo and not eating lunch yet let alone dinner, I'm opting to skip footy games :lol:

I'm too much of an addict and winning isn't enough for me. My last match always has to be a "good win." And sometimes that can prolong playing past when I should be. I got no self control with footy games brahs.

I'm also too used to winning. I've won D1 on 4-5 FIFAs before 16, but last year's rendition was so different from previous editions. The amount of time it would take for me to get gud at the level I'm used to is way too much. I can't be stuck in mediocrity b. So I have no choice but to sit this out.

Last edited:
Hope they fixed that issue online when someone quits and you get the loss. **** made me stop playing.

This game is trash just like 16..... I barley have control of my players. here's a new bs glitch I encounter. So the other teams player lost the ball. as I went to get the ball my player got stuck right In front of the ball and wouldn't move until my opponent came and got full possession. At first I thought my controller died .I was scrambling to plug it in the ps4 but notice nothing was wrong until it happen a couple more time in other games. Computer plays too much defense for other players. Also

Last edited:
With all the sales every year for trading in the previous hard copy it seems this is an instance where digital is not the way to go. As much as it's preferable to have a digital library for ease of switching games.

I have played 7 of my 10 hours for early access and I'm really enjoying this game. The Squad Builder Challenges adds a fun dimension in FUT.

However, I'm finding I'm spending coins on the SBC's instead of on my teams I play with lol.

The hell you talking about?

Are you kidding me? The ricocheting and defense is always favoring one team. It's ridiculous. I got Players just falling on their own also. Its point less to even do skill moves cpu will take the ball away no matter what in fut online play.

Last edited:
What's the consensus vs fifa16? Scooping my copy up today during my lunch.

Only played one game against the CPU. It plays faster than FIFA 16 did. Shooting is a bit more difficult. If you couldn't defend last year good luck with it on 17. Revamped hold up button is really useful.

Normally run career mode into the ground then focus on seasons. The journey looks good though and wouldn't mind doing pro clubs. :smh: about to be glued to the couch the next couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom