Stats:
Overall 95
Pac - 87
Sho - 99
Pas - 93
Dri - 96
Def - 67
Phy - 96

Bruh, Have y'all seen Cavani's new SBC?!
sick.gif

Stats:
Overall 95
Pac - 87
Sho - 99
Pas - 93
Dri - 96
Def - 67
Phy - 96
Bruh 
sick.gif
 Hopefully I can afford it

Mbappé got one too. Young POTY

Last edited:
91 Cavani was incredible for me, if I can afford this SBC I'm going all in

Damn that Cavani is nasty

I need that Mbappe tho

Been getting back into FUT lately, team is nice but not like some of your guys'. Works for me and is fun to play with tho:

View media item 2435734

88 Chem

what yall think :nerd:

I'm not a fan of 3 defenders but that's a solid team.

Ibra is one of my favorite players I've played with in FUT.

F butland tho

Butland is def OP'd :lol:

I'm pretty good in defense and using possession so I don't mind the 3 at the back, I packed Hazard (I was PUMPED :lol: ) this year and he was great for me but as I was getting over FUT and playing regular seasons instead I decided to sell him and pick up Zlatan and a few others I enjoy watching in real life as well as playing with in the game

Gabby Jesus has been a pleasant surprise, got him as soon as he was added into the game and before he played well for City so I didn't think he'd be all that great but I was wrong. He has 5* skill moves as well :pimp:

Edit-- Just saw his regular card goes for ~1,400. Id recommend him to anyone, even as a sub

Last edited:
Yeah Butland is probably the keeper ive come across the most hes given me more trouble than Neuer and Lloris **** us crazy 
laugh.gif

Just used the new inform De Rossi in a couple matches and i love him already he can't stop winning the ball back in midfield and is impossible to get taken off it so far

Yeah Butland is probably the keeper ive come across the most hes given me more trouble than Neuer and Lloris **** us crazy 
laugh.gif

Just used the new inform De Rossi in a couple matches and i love him already he can't stop winning the ball back in midfield and is impossible to get taken off it so far
have you used IF parolo? because that's who I have as  CDM.

current squad looking like:

Idk if De rossi is worth it over parolo tho

Nah i've never used IF Parolo so i cant do a comparison but looking at the stats one thing hes got on him is stamina which depending on your playstyle can be very important. Also better crossing and a little better pace. 

De Rossi IF is only 30k so if you got that to spare you could cop it and test it out and sell it if you dont like it after a couple matches if you're really curious.

PS: Super jealous of that IF Radja his base card is even a monster in this game can only imagine how good that is.

Last edited:
Nice how much did that cost you?
Bought a special Cavani as soon as I saw the announcement post on reddit so I managed to get one for just over 100k. They're up to 170k+ now.

As for the other requirements, I'd say a little over 100k in total for the Calcio A and Uruguay requirements and the Ligue 1 requirement I'm not really sure as I already had players saved up in preparation for a Ligue 1 TOTS SBC. I've had 87 IF Bernardo Silva and 83 IF Lemar sitting in my tradepile for a long time and had quite a few Ligue 1 players in my club saved up. I only purchased Kurzawa, another Aurier, Gonalons and Falcao. So about bout 10-12k I think. I don't recall how much I paid for them at the time.

I'd estimate I spent a total of about 230k today, not including all the players I already owned.

Assuming you have to purchase all players, you're looking at a lot more than that.

Also, here are the in-game stats for the card:

Composure 79

Interceptions 76

Att. Position 99

Vision 99

Acceleration 84

Agility 99

Balance 71

Jumping 99

Reactions 99

Sprint speed 89

Stamina 99

Strength 88

Ball control 96

Crossing 91

Curve 98

Dribbling 97

Finishing 99

FK Acc. 96

Heading Acc. 99

Long Pass 65

Longshots 93

Marking 38

Penalties 97

Short pass 98

Shot power 99

Last edited:
I woulda waited until cavani gets his tots tomorrow or next week lol... ea got yall smh

Butland is def OP'd :lol:

I'm pretty good in defense and using possession so I don't mind the 3 at the back, I packed Hazard (I was PUMPED :lol: ) this year and he was great for me but as I was getting over FUT and playing regular seasons instead I decided to sell him and pick up Zlatan and a few others I enjoy watching in real life as well as playing with in the game

Gabby Jesus has been a pleasant surprise, got him as soon as he was added into the game and played well for City so I didn't think he'd be all that great but I was wrong. He has 5* skill moves as well :pimp:

I had his inform but don't like his weak physical rating (71) sold him and copped a Alexis ST card.

It's lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
View media item 2435792

You wasted no time bruh :lol:

Think I'm going to try and play the weekend league this time around. Not sure what type of team I want to build though. I bought the 88 Son and I still have 600k left. Will probably buy pogba too and build a cheap BPL squad around them.

You wasted no time bruh
laugh.gif
As soon as I saw that announcement post on the Fifa reddit I rushed to my console to buy a Cavani special card 
laugh.gif

I really enjoyed his 91 IF so as soon as the SBC came out I got straight to work. Of course it helped that I already had his special card and 99% of the Ligue 1 requirement in my club.

He's ridiculous. Every shot he takes is like a missile and he just shrugs off defenders with ease. He feels noticeably better on the ball and the pace is a great upgrade too. 100% worth it for anyone who enjoyed his IFs imo.

Last edited:
You wasted no time bruh :lol:
As soon as I saw that announcement post on the Fifa reddit I rushed to my console to buy a Cavani special card :lol:
I really enjoyed his 91 IF so as soon as the SBC came out I got straight to work. Of course it helped that I already had his special card and 99% of the Ligue 1 requirement in my club.
He's ridiculous. Every shot he takes is like a missile and he just shrugs off defenders with ease. He feels noticeably better on the ball and the pace is a great upgrade too. 100% worth it for anyone who enjoyed his IFs imo.

I bet, his physical rating is just :x

What chemistry you used on the Cavani SBC?

What are some of y'all favorite FUT cards ever?

Mine was FIFA 15 TOTS Perotti.
Legend Hernan Crespo
Legend Cannavaro
Regular Yaya Toure

Last edited:
Bout to petition EA to get Ronaldo's WF higher than Messi's. Should be 5*, especially if Messi has 4.

Last edited:
TOTS for EPL leaked and my POTM SBC Kane just became useless.....that Walker 
sick.gif
 That De Bruyne 
sick.gif

DAC2lLiWAAAGkhe.jpg:large

Only have about 180k coins left after getting that POTY Cavani so I doubt I can afford any of these cards.

I have a couple packs saved up from the Cavani sbc and some premium gold player packs so there's a 0.000000000000000000000001% chance I could get lucky 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom