|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

Just qualified for weekend league and got the Siggurdson card. Still need to get better at skill moves though.

Changed my mind. Just going to do the SBC for Son and buy TOTS Kane. Didnt really enjoy Martial and Id prefer a bigger striker...wish I could afford Lukaku though

*gets on soapbox* im so sick of the  4-3-2-1 everyone plays that formation 
laugh.gif
 i just wanna see some unique stuff form time to time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I encounter mostly 4-3-3....I started off with the 3-4-3. I was doing damage got bored and switched to 4-1-2-1-2. Yesterday I took it back to the old English faithful. 4-2-3-1 and won my way into the weekend league

I see that formation all the time. Makes it easier for the wingers to play as if they're strikers.

I usually play the 4-3-1-2. Just because Italian football is mostly played through the middle.

But I feel you on wanting to see different stuff. Typical weekend league you'll see bailly, smalling and butland in goal with POTM prem cards up front.

Or you'll see some prem hybrid that still has those 3 combined with legends and TOTY's lol. It would be cool to matchup against bundesliga, la liga and serie a squads.

But people know what works, and they'll do whatever they can to follow the model just to win.

I normally use a 4-3-3 but everyone I play either uses a 4-3-2-1, 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-3-3.

every now and then I see some one play with 5 in the back.

Use 4-3-3 variation, either CAM or CDM depend on sittuation and how good my opponent is.

Any of u guys actually change formation and tactic based on what your opp is doing?

Last edited:
First time playing weekend league, got only 16 wins. A few initial impressions, people really fill their subs with bronze to match weaker opponent. People love to press and knock people off the ball vs. cutting passing lanes. Long shots are crucial. Players with special cards usually are weak and relying on pace abuse, zig zag run to score and slide tackle on defense. IF Sonaldo is a beast.

Speak of the devil i just got knocked out of DKT semis cause of a Sonaldo POTM 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif

Mannnnnnnn just went for another DKT attempt won the first round 2-1 but the guy I was playing Butland had 15 saves I was heated 
laugh.gif

Yea I have that 89 Son and he is a beast...His left foot is lethal! TOTS Kane doesnt miss for me but doesnt make the best runs.

I hope isco gets a TOTS so I can put him in my squad.

Got Pulisic in this untradeable squad. He is quite good. Great on ball and clinical finisher. One gripe is that he's weak as hell. 

Really wish FUT champs was shortened to 20-25 games and had a point system similar to the seasons.

Back
Top Bottom