FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A majority of the time the dudes with the mega stacked squads are complete **** cause theyre P2P teams :lol: Best thing to do is not get intimidated before the match cause you see a bunch of icons/specials.
I'm definitely one of those people :lol: Out here struggling in Div4 with a top tier squad and only managing 14 WL wins as my best record. And that was with TOTY Mbappé in my squad.
When I see those very basic and low rated squads in Rivals or WL I just assume they're very good players. Anyone with enough money to spend, pack luck, or trading finesse can get a bunch of Icons etc. But most people can't just stroll into WL with a crappy squad full of regular golds and roll over much better teams.

It definitely makes me feel extra trash when I get washed by some basic gold squad with my team :lol:

What ive learned about the weekend league is all the super teams and players are playing heavy on friday, but if u save most of ur games for sunday, there is more "normal" teams and u will have a higher success rate.

Complete opposite here. The strong guys always play on Sunday cause that's usually the best time for them to stream. Sunday afternoon/night. I always see most of them trying to power through to top 100 in one day on Sunday. Friday and Saturday are usually not too crazy for me.

Sunday is easily the worst day for me. I feel like all these good players are thinking the exact same thing and hoping they’d be facing much more weaker teams.

Afternoon in my timezone is my preferred WL time, though I rarely ever play more than 15 matches. Anywhere in tier Silver is good enough in my book.
I don’t know how people play the full 30 games week in week out.

IMG_20190223_092618.jpg

decent pull. Tradeable and his price will go up IMO

a lot of people are saying the FB robben will be announced today. Flashback SBCs usually drop on Saturday at 10 AM PST. You have about 40 mins if you wanna take some high risk investments on 84+ rated bayern/dutch players. I grabbed Ribery, javi martinez, sule, de vrij, memphis, and a couple other bayern players. lets see what happens

wowwww they dropped a FB payet :stoneface: :stoneface:

The other thing I was reading is that Robben may get an EOAE instead of a FB. That sbc is gonna be OD overpriced though, I won't be able to afford it smh

wowwww they dropped a FB payet :stoneface: :stoneface:

The other thing I was reading is that Robben may get an EOAE instead of a FB. That sbc is gonna be OD overpriced though, I won't be able to afford it smh

They're gonna end up doing a player pick repeatable EOAE SBC for Robben/Ribery. Wouldn't be surprised.

did 10 yesterday won 3 did 4 today won 2, hopefully I can catch a streak once i get home from work smh

turned it around and got gold 3, but I had to solidify my back line.
39E75D8C-ACEA-4E74-AFF9-D157F42CB7C3.png

have to run wit azpi at cdm, between rank 1 30k the two picks and packs I’ll upgrade hopefully to some end game players

I usually only dabble with FUT. Hate the idea of a money grab that has taken away from my favorite aspect of sports games (franchise). But with MLB the Show last year and now Fifa, Ive been sucked in. I really just get stoned and drop a 20/40 and open some promo packs...without much luck.

So I had a ton of cards and i was playing FUT more recently. I decided on focusing on the PL for a squad and building that team up. I sold all of my other cards and this is where my squad is at.

Im like 19-6-20 I just play division rivals. Im trying to get into the WL i have like 1000/2000 pts. Def have a winning record since building up my squad.

I have like about 200k coins to spend, looking for an upgrade or 2...

Attachments

• 834D301D-75BD-45F6-AA29-5850B1207949.png
    834D301D-75BD-45F6-AA29-5850B1207949.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • CD2EBFE1-5C01-4A71-A9E6-50EB750708F6.png
    CD2EBFE1-5C01-4A71-A9E6-50EB750708F6.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
I usually only dabble with FUT. Hate the idea of a money grab that has taken away from my favorite aspect of sports games (franchise). But with MLB the Show last year and now Fifa, Ive been sucked in. I really just get stoned and drop a 20/40 and open some promo packs...without much luck.

So I had a ton of cards and i was playing FUT more recently. I decided on focusing on the PL for a squad and building that team up. I sold all of my other cards and this is where my squad is at.

Im like 19-6-20 I just play division rivals. Im trying to get into the WL i have like 1000/2000 pts. Def have a winning record since building up my squad.

I have like about 200k coins to spend, looking for an upgrade or 2...
my recommendation is to switch formation or upgrade that fernandinho to kante. instead of dropping that 20/40 into packs put it into fut drafts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a feeling i might pack something big this week, my best pull this year is azpi

I was on a roll last night but just got worn out, got gold 3 with a handful of games remaining but it wasn't worth it to me to go for gold 2. My players picks have been absolute garbage this year so I'm hoping I'm rewarded with Messi this week.

for my last attempt for tradeable OTW SBC, had everything but needed to buy a cheap OTW...so I copped Mariano. Submitted the team, guess who I unpacked....Mariano :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom