FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SBC pack luck blessed me some more in the past few days :pimp: I did that base Icon SBC from a while back to get a cheaper Icon for a potential prime SBC. I got 86 rated base Michael Owen but I haven't really found a suitable Icon SBC to submit him in. Prime Nedved's loan card was pretty good though and the rating requirements are low so I figured I might as well use Owen for Nedved's SBC as it expires in 4 days. Putting the Icon requirement aside, the other requirements only go up to an 85 rated squad with 2 IFs. 84s, 83s and 85s have been relatively cheap on the market in the past week so my club and transfer list are well stocked.

12 rare gold player pack from the One Man Down SBC on Monday:
Bale sold for 395k
85278fb440e76457e9089ca7455f3ce3.png

12 rare gold player pack from one of the Nedved SBC requirements. 84 rated premier league IF and 90 rated SBC fodder
742a40d95f807cd8da4f7988607a992a.jpg

And then this :lol: My luck just doesn't make sense to me.
24 rare gold player pack from another one of the Nedved requirements.
6e4340f53d1618e6f7c0bca5943f3608.jpg

69b9c72c3a9bd55bd3bb5c72825b1397.jpg

SBC pack luck blessed me some more in the past few days :pimp: I did that base Icon SBC from a while back to get a cheaper Icon for a potential prime SBC. I got 86 rated base Michael Owen but I haven't really found a suitable Icon SBC to submit him in. Prime Nedved's loan card was pretty good though and the rating requirements are low so I figured I might as well use Owen for Nedved's SBC as it expires in 4 days. Putting the Icon requirement aside, the other requirements only go up to an 85 rated squad with 2 IFs. 84s, 83s and 85s have been relatively cheap on the market in the past week so my club and transfer list are well stocked.

12 rare gold player pack from the One Man Down SBC on Monday:
Bale sold for 395k
85278fb440e76457e9089ca7455f3ce3.png

12 rare gold player pack from one of the Nedved SBC requirements. 84 rated premier league IF and 90 rated SBC fodder
742a40d95f807cd8da4f7988607a992a.jpg

And then this :lol: My luck just doesn't make sense to me.
24 rare gold player pack from another one of the Nedved requirements.
6e4340f53d1618e6f7c0bca5943f3608.jpg

69b9c72c3a9bd55bd3bb5c72825b1397.jpg

Man I need some of that luck. I just bought base Ronaldinho and I’m having so much fun playing with him. Can’t wait to try him out more this WL. Pretty low on coins now so might be getting rid of Militao and Telles to fund some more investments or I might just buy Roberto Carlos. If not then this is how we’re looking for this weekend.

C9047D61-FEE9-4692-8F17-A2963A3F0471.png

I gotta just start taking the coins for rivals rewards. I never have luck

Where do you usually finish? I have been taking Div 5 packs for whatever I typically finish. The coin amount is typically 32,000 and the packs that I get are usually worth the same if not more. Sometimes they are less but it’s kind of worth the risk.

Heres more details about the Carniball, Prime Icon Moments SBCs.

You know I already had to add Hulk to the squad. Looking forward to trying to get Talisca, those Brazil silvers are outrageous right now.

1B577F5F-FE1D-445E-9323-4DBDC27F468B.png

Where do you usually finish? I have been taking Div 5 packs for whatever I typically finish. The coin amount is typically 32,000 and the packs that I get are usually worth the same if not more. Sometimes they are less but it’s kind of worth the risk.

You know I already had to add Hulk to the squad. Looking forward to trying to get Talisca, those Brazil silvers are outrageous right now.

1B577F5F-FE1D-445E-9323-4DBDC27F468B.png

I think ive been hitting tier 2 im in div 5 or 6.

Coins are like 39k. Last few weeks ive been taking option 2 tradeable packs snd just havent equaled up to just taking coins.

08A00868-ECFD-4FED-BF5C-9EBA06C44D1E.png

packed this dude this morning after spending 1k on an sbc. Im gonna hold because people are saying he’s basically la liga’s CR7

that inaki looks good outside of 3*WF.

4 wins so far to get talisca, such a grind with these silvers.

that inaki looks good outside of 3*WF.

4 wins so far to get talisca, such a grind with these silvers.
the weakfooot isnti important with him because his strength is so high he can bully CBS back onto his strong foot. Dribbling is hella smooth too. I'm finishing up the last of liga sbc and hybridizing once I'm done

finally achieved gold 3 :pimp:

The past couple of weeks I have just been stopping at Silver 1. Quit last night with 9 matches left to play. WL has been so frustrating as of late, I started out 0-3, then won about 6 straight before matches just got too sweaty and I was winning maybe 1 out of every 2-3 matches, happens though when I try to squeeze it all in one day. Breaking up your games is definitely the better method.

For example one match yesterday, I was up 3-0 in the first half, he scores a 45th minute cheese finesse. Then 2nd half starts and he get another finesse and then a rebound off the GK face (literally) to tie it up. I miss a 90th minute PK and then somehow managed to win in PK's. That's typically a time when I would have put the controller down and gone and done something else.

On another note, base Ronaldinho was a god for me this weekend.

The past couple of weeks I have just been stopping at Silver 1. Quit last night with 9 matches left to play. WL has been so frustrating as of late, I started out 0-3, then won about 6 straight before matches just got too sweaty and I was winning maybe 1 out of every 2-3 matches, happens though when I try to squeeze it all in one day. Breaking up your games is definitely the better method.

For example one match yesterday, I was up 3-0 in the first half, he scores a 45th minute cheese finesse. Then 2nd half starts and he get another finesse and then a rebound off the GK face (literally) to tie it up. I miss a 90th minute PK and then somehow managed to win in PK's. That's typically a time when I would have put the controller down and gone and done something else.

On another note, base Ronaldinho was a god for me this weekend.

I got up to Silver 1 with like 15 games to go. I went 11-4 with no issues, no lag, and no rage quits. Those 4 Ls were in extra time and could've won if I didn't choke. Next 15 were a grind. Got gold 3 with 10 games left. I won the first of the last 10 games and thought **** it let's go for gold 2...Didn't get it, oh well.

Currently working on the Kompany SBC. I spent 85k on the second part. Waiting on my Salah to sell to finish the first part of the SBC

Entered in my first Weekend League. Will see how i do. Added De Bruyne to the squad

I thought after the 2000 points you good...damn you gotta get 200 points for each entry?! Lmao

Got talisca in about 15 games or so but can’t use him cause I have over 50 unassigned. Gonna need EA to drop something big so I can clear my transfer list.

Screenshot_20190311-220004.png
gonna pick up fekir tonight, if they beat Barca Wednesday I will be hyped. If not I'm fine with losing those coins. Been trading heavy and I'm chill with the squad atm

:stoneface: @ a flashback Bradley

Murrican players are going for bank now, sell em if you got 'em

This week's TOTW

Back
Top Bottom