Filipino Culture Thread

Who here is blessed with the big filipino thighs and calves?

I skip leg day cause they are already naturally toned and muscular just by playing basketball. I'm afraid they'll be freakishly huge if I work them out.

manny-pacquiao-legs.jpg

squats are easier being short lol

my max when i was lifting was 315

I was trying to look up this upscale filipino restaurant in manhattan

Apparently they take traditional filipino dishes and modernize it/fancy it up

Always been meaning to go but never went.

Anyway apparently it doesn't exist anymore? Searched for filipino restaurants in manhattan and can't find it

Ain’t there that place called Jeepney? Not sure if it’s “upscale” but my homie said he’s been and it’s pretty good

I think Maharlika and Jeepney are owned by the same people actually. I've never been to either but maybe I will someday.

I'm a black dude, ya'll are cool as hell.
Have met a ton of Filipino people, from old ladies, older men, people my age, kids, and have never met one that wasn't cool or that Iv'e disliked Phillipines born or American born. Not one.
Good thing you haven't met my in-laws or my mom.

Straight up undercover racists.:smh:

Was about to buy some Filipino food for dinner. Opted not to when I remembered the nearest spot sold a large container for $ 9.99.

Good thing you haven't met my in-laws or my mom.

Straight up undercover racists.:smh:

That's just a problem with the older Filipino generation in general.........I remember my sister dated this black dude one time, I swear you mention this to any my older aunts & uncles, you swear they were planning a lynching or something on this dude.

That isn't to say there are not any "tolerant" older Filipinos like pirateslaw pirateslaw met, but man...........most of the closet racists in the Filipino community will always be the OLD HEADS.

That's just a problem with the older Filipino generation in general.........I remember my sister dated this black dude one time, I swear you mention this to any my older aunts & uncles, you swear they were planning a lynching or something on this dude.

That isn't to say there are not any "tolerant" older Filipinos like pirateslaw pirateslaw met, but man...........most of the closet racists in the Filipino community will always be the OLD HEADS.
Yeah, it's unfortunate.

Before my Dad's mom past away she told me a story about how she threatened to kick my dad out the house because he was dating a black girl in HS.

When she finished her rant, I laughed and gave my Dad props :lol:

Everytime I go back to the PI, it's crazy how open all the guys are to each other with cheating on their wives and girlfriends likes it an absolute no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom