Filipino Culture Thread

Not until Duterte is out they won’t be able to broadcast
or they become a propaganda channel and gives millions of taxes.

Man cant wait for duterte to be out think trump but worse, i used to never care about politics but dude is the worst, a mass murderer, corrupt dude already borrowed trillion and , a dictator etc, commits treason selling of country/islands to the chinese

or they become a propaganda channel and gives millions of taxes.

Man cant wait for duterte to be out think trump but worse, i used to never care about politics but dude is the worst, a mass murderer, corrupt dude already borrowed trillion and , a dictator etc, commits treason selling of country/islands to the chinese
From the beginning, you could tell that dude was a scumbag.

sadly there are still a ton of filipinos who support him mostly middle aged titas and titos.

Dude is now planning to criminalized free speech if my filipino nt brothers wanna help could yall sign this petition

a lot of fake FB pages popping up for some friends. if this bill passes than anyone could make up a bogus FB page post some wild anti-govt stuff and they can hunt you down for that.

Duterte been a scumbag. People thought he'd be tough on drugs and China and corruption...got the exact opposite. The murdering part is still on point though.

Havent listened to some pinoy rap recently but from last time, Shanti Dope and Al James are my favorite. Shanti Dope especially.

BACE98AA-F1F6-431E-8CB9-8B828B6FB684.jpeg

Snacky snacks

Man watching that documentary movie "The Kingmaker" the other day was some wild, crazy SH*T and just reinforces how evil Imelda Marcos is. I was watching with my cousin who had seen it 2 times already and also my auntie who's the 2nd oldest living on my dads side of the family had seen it already before and just paused and started to get emotional during parts and the part where they showed Ninoy Aquino about to get assassinated. For me the parts that I didn't know about and were seriously F'ed was how Imelda kicked and forced people out of their homes so she could illegally buy wild animals from Africa and put them on a small island. Also hearing those reporters talk about how they got arrested, tortured, and molested right after martial law was declared.

I don't see how some filipinos or other people view the Marcos family as hero's or good people. I mean it seems like it's mainly the ilocano's and people from the north Iloco's that still and will forever feel that way about them.

Last edited:
Man watching that documentary movie "The Kingmaker" the other day was some wild, crazy SH*T and just reinforces how evil Imelda Marcos is. I was watching with my cousin who had seen it 2 times already and also my auntie who's the 2nd oldest living on my dads side of the family had seen it already before and just paused and started to get emotional during parts and the part where they showed Ninoy Aquino about to get assassinated.

I don't see how some filipinos or other people view the Marcos family as hero's or good people. I mean it seems like it's mainly the ilocano's and people from the north Iloco's that still and will ever feel that way about them.

revisionist history and Aquino/“yellow” hate. Or more likely they were rich and unaffected by martial law. Kids the last few years coming out of the woodwork talking about infrastructure and safety GTeffO you have no idea.

Havent listened to some pinoy rap recently but from last time, Shanti Dope and Al James are my favorite. Shanti Dope especially.

Yea they legit shanti dope a prodigy man dude was making hits at 17.

Al james got a unique sound i dont even hear from US rapper.

Been watching a lot of Erwan Hueseff videos and I'm enjoying his content for the most part. My mom-in-law got all giddy over his wife, Anne Curtis. Didn't know she was a big name in the PI.

She's alright.
Ah, I love Erwan’s videos!
Anne’s like one of the most loved celebrities in the PI. she’s a lucky girl. She gets to eat good food, such as his face for example.

Back
Top Bottom