Filipino Culture Thread

Or inspired by type designs.

Kampeon did a button up with barong like prints and a long sleeve tee that had similar prints and a dagger on the back

the Spanish would have us wear barongs as a means to see if we were hiding weapons
Man I just need a nicely done up barong. Where can one cop online? I moved to the NW and not much here vs the Bay Area. Is a barong in anything but white a bad thing? I need a black and white one :lol:

Man I just need a nicely done up barong. Where can one cop online? I moved to the NW and not much here vs the Bay Area. Is a barong in anything but white a bad thing? I need a black and white one :lol:
Man, from the weddings I've attended in the past. There are different colors of barongs man lol.

I have one that is black then fades to grey gradually but it’s in storage

My uncle has some really awesome colorful ones

All from the Philippines though

When I got married we had one made from a tailor but they have since closed here in LA

Haha bet. I have seen other colored ones. I might have to peep that Francis dude joints. But if he making them for Pacquiao they must be bread.
Pretty clean designs.
9.gif

5.gif

I have a black barong at the top that fades to white at the bottom. I like seeing the colored barongs but also the og way is also dope too. Those ones up there are :smokin

I was a groomsman in a wedding, and we all wore pink/fuchsia barongs. It was wild.... cause this was 21 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: Ube
Was lurking behind the alter just waiting. Forgive me father for da sin I’m bout commit looking boy

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
34 and still into shoes.
I feel like 30s are still young. I’m trying to see if we got any heads in here that are in their 40s maybe even 50s and still into shoes :lol: . I’ve seen a Tito at my work had to be mid to late 50s rocking some Kobe’s/Lebrons/Jays.

Back
Top Bottom