Filipino Culture Thread

I heard you're a big Jo Key fan? :lol:

:wink:

3340BDF5-FC6F-4D6B-BE06-7BD6B0C2BCD0.gif

speaking of MiM,

:stoneface: kids like her and their revisionist history are why the Marcos regime is back
People were meme-ing the HELL out of her interview with Boy Abunda. That interview made things so much worse :lol: :frown: Poor girl

I’d love to visit the Philippines. I’d need to learn some of the basics though, I sometimes get confused for being Filipino. The locals might not believe I’m Mexican/Guatemalan lol. Anyway, I’ve heard the beaches are nice and that would be my main reason for visiting.

I have been wanting to go back. I haven't been since I was 27 when I stopped over for work. I feel like I am doing a disservice to myself. For some reason its tough visiting because our family there isn't really well off (from a small island that is pretty rural) and it becomes more of catering to them since everything is so cheap vs enjoyment time. Dont get me wrong I love sharing my blessings and to be in the position I am. Just would like to split the time exploring the country as well.

I have a lot of friends here that aren't even filipino that have seen more of the PI than me.

Any tips of planning out a vacation and where to start to explore the country? Also I have a little one now, is it baby friendly traveling in the PI?

Any tips of planning out a vacation and where to start to explore the country? Also I have a little one now, is it baby friendly traveling in the PI?

I used to visit the PI every 5 years or so growing up but was supposed to honeymoon there with the wife for 2 weeks and then we'd swing by my parents hometowns just to get some culture in but the typhoons stopped that plan and we had to re-plan the honeymoon the night after our wedding.

Ever since, we've always wanted to go but she's super safe and never felt comfortable taking the kids because I honestly tell her we'd have to hold the baby in the jeepney and/or tricyles when we travel. And the few cars our family out there has access to probably don't have baby/booster seats for the kids. It is what it is out there:lol:

Back
Top Bottom