Filipino Culture Thread

In case any of ya'll want to make some adobo chicken

wwe-triple-h.gif

I aint even realize there was a pinoy thread. Im from the Bacolod area, born there but came to NYC when I was 2 so dont speak the language but I can understand most-ish of it.

On the chicken adobo talk, love me some adobo though I cant stand pork adobo or chicken adobo that isnt wings. My mom makes it with thigh sometimes or pork and it just dont hit the same.

I aint even realize there was a pinoy thread. Im from the Bacolod area, born there but came to NYC when I was 2 so dont speak the language but I can understand most-ish of it.

On the chicken adobo talk, love me some adobo though I cant stand pork adobo or chicken adobo that isnt wings. My mom makes it with thigh sometimes or pork and it just dont hit the same.
I'm the opposite. Can't stand chicken adobo lol.

This a must bro although all my ninongs are deadbeats gave me nothing all my life. I met one of them for the first time as a 25 year old, he had become successful opening multiple restaurants, he didn’t even offer to give me a free meal.

That’s messed up he got assigned ninong because he’s the most successful and he won’t hook up his own inaanak? Cheapskate smh.

If your from Pampanga then you know where the best Filipino cooks and dishes come from.

If your ilocano. Well damn sorry but you got the rep of being the tight wad cheap *** business minded Filipinos :lol:

Back
Top Bottom