Filipino Culture Thread

I'm rockin something like this but my hair is a lil more curly and thicker on the sides
raggos_barbering-long-wavy-hairstyles-for-men-blow

Attachments

• raggos_barbering-long-wavy-hairstyles-for-men-blow-back.jpg
    raggos_barbering-long-wavy-hairstyles-for-men-blow-back.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 12
i went to visit my mom and she was watching GMA and this song came on. I thought it was going to be a
generic *** filipino american song but yo...i hope other filipino artist follow suit

:blush::pimp:

Or you could always use those Robert Downey,Jr shoes with the lifts or something:lol:

I wish palabok was easy to make lol

I was watching non-Filipinos on the hellthy junkfood youtube channel make jollibee’s version. Looked pretty easy, you gotta hit up the store for the right noodles and palabok sauce though. I’d drown mine in egg, bacon, and scallions.

I was watching non-Filipinos on the hellthy junkfood youtube channel make jollibee’s version. Looked pretty easy, you gotta hit up the store for the right noodles and palabok sauce though. I’d drown mine in egg, bacon, and scallions.
The thing is, I'm really picky when it comes to palabok. I don't like it really wet. *pause*

There are some hosts on TFC that have caught my attention. Forgot their names, but I tend to see them on the main game show my in-laws watch daily.

Anne Curtis is the only one who gets semi attention from me

I dig Alex Gonzaga though. Something about her quirkiness does it for me.

My lil cousin led New York City in assists in 2016 and did not receive a single D1 scholarship. Straight Racism B.

He plays for FEU now though. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom