Filling pieces

i have the rf x fp rose golds and they are one of my favorite sneakers.  

fp is a great brand.  had to size down to a 42 when my regular size is a 43

i want these badly but i dont want to pay 375 for them...

@mikeyfabs I just came across these myself. Thinking of copping. Now that youve had em a days, what do you think?

I got the low top perforated earlier this year and I quite like them. Of course they're not as comfortable as runners but they're a good choice whenever I need something in between sneakers and dress shoes. The materials used are great.

Here's a picture (not mine) for reference:

I ordered a pair of the White Pythons awhile ago. Broke them out yesterday.

View media item 1495977

These things have incredible leather. The insole is leather as well as the lining. They quality of them is awesome.
I was able to get through on Wednesday and order a pair of the Low Top Splash as well. Very excited for these to come in.

Yes. Quality is great on their shoes. I bought some of the quilted reds and they are worth the $. Going to pick up a couple more over time. When you see the quality in person you wonder why you would pay $250 for a NB or Jordan. At least I question it now.

Very stylish, but high price 
eek.gif

Very stylish, but high price :wow:

Depending on the shoe, equal to foams prices and NB colab price. That isn't high as those shoes fly off the shelves. The quality is better than all those by far.

Where are yall ordering fp's from?
I have one pair and they are my fav pair of shoes. I need to pick up some more.

Where are yall ordering fp's from?
I have one pair and they are my fav pair of shoes. I need to pick up some more.
Social Status.  But call to get your order out quicker.  kith has em too as well as End I think.   Feature has a good stock too.  Unfortunately the one I want is OOS in my size.

How does the Low Tops, or specifically the Splash fit? One size down? Assuming so because they don't seem to do half-sizes. Thanks in advance.

The low tops fit true to size for me. I wear a 12 and got 45 in both pairs. They fit me extremely well too.
Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure at first cause one of the earlier poster said they went a size down, but it probably varies with different models.

The low tops fit true to size for me. I wear a 12 and got 45 in both pairs. They fit me extremely well too.
45 sounds about right when you look at their chart... But I think you would typically be a 46 Euro in a Nike for example. So with Filling pieces, you would size down to a 45 (what they recommend and what ended up being the right size for you).

I myself am a 9.5 US and my Nike boxes say 43 Euro. I just ordered the splashes in a size 42. Ill let you all know how they fit.

Last edited:
I'm a 12.5/13 in Nike/NB/Asics. I got a 45 in the low top, which is like a US12, and I fit comfortably in those. If they had a 44.5, I think I would fit in those too, but it would be a bit snug.

So yeah, half a size down to a full size down from your Nike size seems about right.

In other news, seems like the Splash is sold out everywhere now. Didn't think they were this limited to be honest. Anyone knows numbers on these small run FPs ?

Back
Top Bottom